“LOVED the Thai Place.”

Dining options: Reservations
Brownsburg, Indiana
“LOVED the Thai Place.”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Went to the Thai Place for a business lunch... Could have stayed there the entire day and ate my way to a bariatric treatment center.

I had curry chicken of some sort... Stellar.

As an appetizer .. Had some sort of beef on shredded cabbage with a spicy sauce on the side... I could have dined on a couple orders of that and been ecstatic.

Service / cleanliness / atmosphere... All first rate.

• Visited August 2013

Camden, New Jersey
“Great for vegetarians!”
Reviewed 30 April 2013

We are vegetarians and absolutely loved this rest. The staff was so nice. They did screw up my order and did not seem very knowledgeable about a dish, but even their mistakes were delicious! Thai iced coffee is just ok. We got panang curry and basil dish. Would go there over and over again.

• Visited April 2013
“Do not miss this if you ♡ thai food!!!”
Reviewed 4 April 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are both Thai food aficionados and we thought the food here was top notch!!! The green curry was yummmmmy :-) Who would have thought Overland Park would have one of the top Thai restaurants in the country?! Apparently I'm not alone because they added a section to the right of the original location (still inside) that you wouldn't know was there unless they're busy because then they will guide you to it!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank 29erCrew
Lenexa, Kansas
“Top 5 Thai Restaurant in the Country!!”
Reviewed 10 March 2013

There food is the best Thai food that I have eaten. I love there signature Pad Thai ad I also like their currys and their pork Gapow! Service fantastic!! Food Excellent!! Atmosphere very comfortable! This is a great restaurant!! KC is proud they are here!!

• Visited February 2013
Kansas City, Kansas
“Delicious”
Reviewed 19 February 2013

This is my favorite Thai restaurant in Kansas so far - the service is friendly, the atmosphere is fun and has a nice authentic feel to it, and best of all - the food is delicious. My personal favorite is their panang curry, although the other curries are good as well.

The Pad Thai is great, but I prefer to go to Lulu's or Tasty Thai if I'm in the mood for noodles - just as good and more economically feasible if you catch my meaning ;)

• Visited January 2013