“I love this place!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Thai Place has the best pineapple fried rice that I have ever eaten. I would highly recommend this place, and will be back.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

The food was great, the service was courteous and knowledgeable, and a wonderful jazz guitarist completed the atmosphere.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Went to the Thai Place for a business lunch... Could have stayed there the entire day and ate my way to a bariatric treatment center.

I had curry chicken of some sort... Stellar.

As an appetizer .. Had some sort of beef on shredded cabbage with a spicy sauce on the side... I could have dined on a couple orders of that and been ecstatic.

Service / cleanliness / atmosphere... All first rate.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

We are vegetarians and absolutely loved this rest. The staff was so nice. They did screw up my order and did not seem very knowledgeable about a dish, but even their mistakes were delicious! Thai iced coffee is just ok. We got panang curry and basil dish. Would go there over and over again.

Reviewed 4 April 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are both Thai food aficionados and we thought the food here was top notch!!! The green curry was yummmmmy :-) Who would have thought Overland Park would have one of the top Thai restaurants in the country?! Apparently I'm not alone because they added a section to the right of the original location (still inside) that you wouldn't know was there unless they're busy because then they will guide you to it!

1  Thank 29erCrew