“Lobster fest”

Red Lobster
Ranked #146 of 512 Restaurants in Overland Park
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 19 April 2012

A couple times a year Red lobster has a lobster fest. I can't remember another time that I have enjoyed it as much as this spring. We have been there 5 times, with family and grand kids. Service was perfect and they were very sweet to my grand daughter who had a lot of questions on what she was ordering and the waiter was very patient and sweet to her. Food was great and a great price to boot. I wish there were more Red Lobsters in our area.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

We went to Red Lobster for a birthday party we had about 20 people on a Friday night. They were great and we had a hard meal to serve. We had the appetizer, dinner, and desert for $20. I had so small kids with me and they were great about bring out there meal quickly. Our servers got our meal out quickly and order was correct. We have been here on other nights and its been quite good too.

Reviewed 7 November 2011

We went for all you can eat shrimp. It took forever, you had to finish what was on your plate before they would place the order for the next batch. The shrimp were pretty small and rather greasy. One of the parmesan ones had a black curly hair in it. The waiter forgot about us and it took half an hour to get our bill taken care of. The waiter said he hated working there. Although the manager was working the floor he never came to our table, we saved the hairy shrimp top show him, but he was more worried about clearing tables and setting them up for the following day, than taking care of his current customers. There were long dust motes hanging from the ceiling. Go to Long John Silvers, at least the shrimp will be hot when you get them

1  Thank kansasbeachbabe
Reviewed 13 February 2011

We went last night for Valentines Weekend and it was a hour wait, I thought something must be good all these people waiting to get in, well my experience is that the interior needs updating, the atmosphere is terrible and the menu needs a over haul. I ordered Talipia fish and I was very mad. The fish did not come with the coating you would think , it looked like frozen fish from the supermarket. The fries were nothing special and the portion was a rip off. the experience there makes me wonder why so many people stand in line, THEM MENU IS BETTER AT LONG JOHNS SILVERS,

Reviewed 18 December 2010

Love that fresh fish menu and the "ultimate Feast is a great deal for Lobster, shrimp, and Snow Crab. Service was and has been top of the line. Overall a visit here is habit forming.