“Poor Seafood, Below Expectation”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #188 of 494 Restaurants in Overland Park
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 1 June 2013

The picture on the menu looks a lot better than the food on the plate. The shrimps were greasy and small. You can get better shrimps from Chinese Buffet.
The coffee came out cold; and I had to send it back.
I think the Red Lobster chain is in big trouble. Bonefish Grill is much better in seafood quality and value.

1  Thank watsonk

Reviewed 11 April 2013

Went to Red Lobster to celebrate a birthday because the honoree wanted seafood. Food was good but overpriced. They could reduce their portions slightly (no one needs that much food!) and reduce the prices and that might draw more people to visit. Service was slow. Some of the food on my plate was not piping hot even though the plate was hot.

1  Thank Jan S
Reviewed 20 March 2013

Food, and waiters were very nice and on top of every thing. food taste very good and fresh when i asked for extra pina colada dipping sauce, there was no charge, thats goo service.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Awful service, fair fish and horribly high prices. My husband loves this place but I cannot figure out why. I have never had a good meal there!

Reviewed 23 February 2013

Wow, the food was amazing. Everybody gets free warm cheesy biscuits. The staff was very friendly and can offer suggestions on menu choices. We were full before we finished our entree. Large portions of food so share.