“The Best for Lunch, Bakery, Sweets”

Andre's Confiserie Suisse
Ranked #3 of 16 Dessert in Overland Park
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Love the Cheese Pie, Cheese Straws, fresh rolls and salads--their vinaigrette is wonderful. It's hard to walk by the beautiful dessert case without taking something home with you.

There are newer reviews for Andre's Confiserie Suisse

Reviewed 10 May 2013

This has been around for ages and is worth the trip. They have three choices every day and all are delicious. Dessert and drink are included in your meal which now runs over $12 - it is a set price. Save room for the yummy dessert. Take your mom or favorite woman - she will love you for it.

Reviewed 25 November 2012

Their lunches are tasty. Their chocolates are delicious - in the SWISS tradition. Their chocolates & chocolate desserts are wonderful, but my favorite thing from their pastry case is the Lemon Tartlet (unbelievable, since I'm a chocoholic). I love their almond cookies, too. Admittedly, I can't think of anything that I didn't like in their pastry case - it's all delicious. Also a favorite place for special chocolate truffles & candies - all hand made.

Reviewed 21 August 2012

I love Andre's, and not just for the chocolate (although that is superb). I don't recall ever being disappointed by anything I've ordered there, and I go there when I can afford it (in calories). Only "down-side"? NOT a place for dieters!

Reviewed 13 July 2012

I've always been a huge fan of this great place on Main St. but found their service to be utterly snobbish in both locations, esp. in Leawood. It wouldn't hurt anyone to make us feel appreciated and welcomed during our whole visit would it?

One particular occasion they wouldn't seat our bday party of 5 until we were all there, even just 4 of us, even though we arrived early as suggested, and consequently had to squeeze in at a table (4 seater) in the back by the kitchen while others who came after us sat 2 at a 4 top-several! I will not return due to this ridiculous treatment. But will give them kudos on their unique and yummy food, chocolates and cakes.