Super 8 Overland Park KC Area Near Convention Center
GreenLeadersBronze level
Overland Park, Kansas
“Not happy”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The internet is difficult to connect to. The first staff member I spoke with Lea was extremely nice and helpful. I feel the price was too high for the room size without a fridge or microwave. They have room's with refrigerators but didn't have any available. One microwave in the breakfast area is ridiculous. I put my things on the luggage cart and brought them in and the manager asked me "what is that?" I responded my things. Then he asked if I was going to keep it in the room. I assumed he was referring to the luggage cart as if there is space in the tiny room. I felt his questions to be very rude. The older white lady at the front desk was rude every time I dealt with her and was sitting in the lobby talking very loudly on the phone and watching tv and didn't bother getting off the phone when I was trying to speak with her. The washer and dryers were overpriced and tiny as well.

Room Tip: You can get a better value and room elsewhere.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Chris K
Pragnesh N, General Manager at Super 8 Overland Park KC Area Near Convention Center, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Thank you for your comments and we did informed you before you check in and explained all aminities we had,

thanks again and Have a super day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I was impressed by the cleanliness of this room, it was impeccable. It looked as if I were the first person staying there after the remodel. I would've thought I were, had I not seen a little piece of the wallpaper coming down from the wall in the bathroom. The room was simple small but served it's purpose, no refrigerator, but good. I was a little concerned about the cleaning staff and how comfortable they were with my things however. The front desk staff was so helpful and courteous every time I walked in the door they were incredibly friendly

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Pragnesh N, General Manager at Super 8 Overland Park KC Area Near Convention Center, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Thank you very much for staying wiht SUPER8,OP,KS and we will take all your comments and do our best for all the guest.

have a super Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kirksville
Reviewed 4 April 2014

The front desk clerk was friendly and the room was small and simple but super-clean. We had a terrific, quiet stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Pragnesh N, General Manager at Super 8 Overland Park KC Area Near Convention Center, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thank you very much for staying with super8 and we will do our best all time to make your stay more comfortable.

Have a super Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

We checked in here after a hideous experience elsewhere. Comparatively, it was a slice of heaven. Very clean rooms and friendly staff. A greeting dog named Callie was a nice surprise too. I would definitely stay here again. A great place for the price.

Stayed March 2014
Pragnesh N, General Manager at Super 8 Overland Park KC Area Near Convention Center, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Thank you for comments and time, we sure apprecaites your feedback and hope to have you soon !!!!!!!!!

Have a super Day !!!!!!!!!!!