“Can't wait to come back!”
Review of Caspian Bistro - CLOSED

Caspian Bistro
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 89th
Reviewed 18 April 2012

I absolutely love the chicken kabobs here. I crave them! That being said, the service is never very good when we come. They are friendly but slow. Don't go when you are in a hurry. Seriously try this restaurant. You wont regret it. I just had dinner there last night and already want it again! It is kind of pricey for chicken and rice, but they give you a lot.

Reviewed 28 March 2010

My wife and I stopped in on a whim while shopping yesterday. What a wonderful little find!
The place was neat, clean, nicely kept with a warm atmosphere are great music. Our server was very knowledgeable and gave us great guidance on our options.

We opted for the app platter, which was enormous. That alone would have been more than enough for a light lunch for 2. Great assortment of freshly cut veggies, hummus, baba ghanoush, feta, etc. All on a multiple person friendly tray...

For our mains, I had a great lamb shank and my wife had the beef kefta, which was the best I have ever had anywhere. The lamb shank was well prepared and not overly spiced or dressed which let the goodness of the lamb shine through. Both items were served with a mountain of perfectly prepared rice. Hers was jasmine with saffron, mine was a spiced, herb mix with baby lima peas. So good we took just the left over rice home...

We decided to indulge in dessert and the napoleon and cake were spectacular, as well as made on site. Superb coffee as well.

Our total bill was just under $60, a bit of a splurge but definitely somewhere we will be returning to again and again.

Reviewed 10 November 2008

Great Iranian food. I was visiting family and we went here on Halloween. Service was outstanding. The food was great. I had the chicken kabob which was perfect. The portions are huge so either go very hungry or be prepared to take food home. I look forward to going here again. Very clean restaurant with great food.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 21 July 2008

Anyone who knows Persian food, knows that the Caspian is the best around. Authentic cuisine prepared like back home in Iran. A must eat.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook