“An excellent Chipotle”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
“An excellent Chipotle”
Reviewed 12 March 2012

This is the Chipotle that started it all for me. Nearly 10 years ago now, I started going to this Chipotle and it still stands strong. Back then the manager knew me by name and often gave me some cool Chipotle items. Today it's still going strong. The burritos are delicious and the lines move quickly. If you love Chipotle, this location won't treat you wrong.

• Visited December 2011

Hendersonville, Tennessee
“Not as impressed as they seem to be”
Reviewed 3 January 2012

If you don't like Cilantro (I know, a personal taste), don't go to Chipotle. They have two varieties of rice..both with cilantro. They have hard black beans and ranch beans which I found to be tasteless. I typically love carnitas (braised pork finished on a flat top) but it was very bland, tasteless and not crispy as carnitas typically are.

The employees have a bit of a snooty attitude which is perpexing that they work at a casual restaurant, not the Palm or Ruth's Chris. The servers did not ask if I wanted the sauteed vegetables and the serving pan was virtually empty.

I'm not impressed, I'd much rather eat at the competition. $34 for lunch for a family of four is more than I would have expected.

At least the guacamole is good as stated by others.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank dspindler
“Best guacamole in Kansas!”
Reviewed 7 December 2011

Great food, great service. You have to try their guacamole!

Davenport, Iowa
“Lunch served fast”
Reviewed 9 November 2011

This place is always great at keeping the line moving. We walked in and the line was all the way to the door. In about 10 minutes we are at the register paying for our order, and were eating shortly after that. I like that they anchor the tables down so people can't move them. It keep the place spacious.

Visited October 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The Bowl! Sometimes you...”
Reviewed 10 December 2008

The Bowl! Sometimes you just get the hankerin' for a Bowl.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook