We did not get the room we'd reserved and had to take a smaller room. The bathroom was tiny and had live bugs in it. The room itself offered a different variety of bug and was dirty - there was visible dust on surfaces and everything had a stale, unpleasant smell. The towels had hairs embedded in them. There were no supplies at all, no soap or kleenex. We never saw the breakfast food in the lobby so I'm not sure it existed. The halls smelled of old cooking odors. The rolling luggage cart was half broken and barely held together with duct tape. The air conditioner rattled and did little to stir the air which smelled like ramen noodles mixed with old cigarette smoke. This has to be the worst hotel in Overland Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Quivira Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Overland Park
- Overland Park Extended Stay
- Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Quivira Rd.