“A beautiful spot to get away to!”

Canaan Oaks Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Paola
Canaan Oaks Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 2 Paola B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 May 2012

What a nice atmosphere this place creates! We wished we has got there earlier so we could have enjoyed more of the quiet evening time amid the oaks. The weather was splendid and it was wonderful to be able to open our windows and enjoy the sounds of the night! The bed was comfortable and the decor (Picket Fence Room) was inviting.

We loved the breakfast, the special attention to details it revealed, and chatting with the owner. It was a reviving get away!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Charmaine C
Reviewed 16 November 2011

I have stayed at Canaan Oaks a few times and find it so comfortable and relaxing. Beautiful surroundings and a wonderful host. I felt so rejuvinated when I left. I would recommend Canaan Oaks to anyone that wants to get away from it all!

Room Tip: My favorite is the Books and Bloom Room because I LOVE sleeping in a very dark room, the bed was ver...