“Quaint and Comfortable!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Kansas
“Quaint and Comfortable!”
Reviewed 16 May 2013

We enjoy driving to Paola on the Square to an evening at Emery's. Quaint, down home feel. Very reasonable prices, excellent food. Usually have good specials. The guys in our group really enjoyed the steak special.

• Visited November 2012

Providence, UT
“Average at best”
Reviewed 27 October 2012 via mobile

I have been in this restaurant twice. I went back a second time because I had a decent burger here the first time. The second time I had there daily special of chicken dumpling soup with a grilled cheese. It was a cold windy day and this sounded like comfort food. It was anything but. The soup tasted like cream of wheat cereal that had been thinned down with chicken stock, a small amount of chicken thrown in with a little chopped carrot for color. It was nearly unetible. They also used American cheese in the sandwich. I prefer cheddar. The service was good however.

Spring Hill, Kansas
“Emery Steakhouse”
Reviewed 14 July 2012

I heard rave reviews but was really disappointed. The steak was average...very disappointing to say the least. The pie looked good.

1 Thank Becky G
Kansas City, Kansas
“Large portions, great food & service, very reasonable cost”
Reviewed 7 November 2011

Visited here for lunch on a Saturday around noon. This is a pub-type place that is located on the town square.
We had the daily special, which was a half-tenderloin sandwich and fries for $6. Large portions, so I don't know if one person could eat a whole one, the half was enough for me. Service was attentive. They also have a children's menu. Would definitely go back if in the area.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank LoveMaineLighthouses

Been to Emery Steakhouse? Share your experiences!