“indifferent sandwich maker”

Ranked #11 of 17 Restaurants in Park City
Wichita, Kansas
“indifferent sandwich maker”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I stopped going in to the restaurant, ever since they put their drive thru. there is this particular worker that is very indifferent, doesn't know how to say please or thank you. You will tell him something, won't even acknowledge or anything. It has made me stop going there.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank WichitaViajero

Olive Branch, Mississippi
“Love the DRIVE THRU!!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

I've never seen a Subway drive thru and when the kids are asleep it's never been an option to stop there because I don't want to wake them. I liked pushing the buttons for my exact order, paying, driving up and getting my yummy sandwich from the friendly folks!!

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Great service”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

It's a Subway. But the people behind the counter here take lunch seriously. Very friendly, not just with me, but with everyone in line.

Visited March 2014