“Adaquate for the region”

Best Western Parsons Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Parsons
Amarillo, United States
“Adaquate for the region”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We found this hotel to be adaquate for our overnight stay, however in my opinion, it is a bit pricey. The room was comfortable, including the Bed. Breakfast was the same as you would get at any hotel, bland, but fair for free.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestWesternParsons, General Manager at Best Western Parsons Inn, responded to this review, 3 August 2014

Because of the Holiday and the Clay Tournament we stayed equally priced with the surrounding area motels.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 620 423-0303.

AL Gandhi
BEST WESTERN Parsons Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Best hotel available in Parsons. Very pleasant staff at front counter. Room was surprisingly nice. Gym room was a bit small but useable. Would stay here again if back for work in the future. Can't beat the price!

• Stayed April 2014
BestWesternParsons, General Manager at Best Western Parsons Inn, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey for our property! We apologize for the lack of space in our fitness room,but our staff here at the Best Western Parsons Inn take great pride in the cleanliness of our rooms, as well as our great customer service. We look forward to your future stay with us!
Thank you!
Cuba, MO
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We reserved two rooms during the week while attending a family funeral. Even though the motel was full it was quiet and clean. The breakfast was well stocked and the coffee was hot and delicious. We will stay here again when we visit Parsons.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
BestWesternParsons, General Manager at Best Western Parsons Inn, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 620 423-0303.

AL Gandhi
BEST WESTERN Parsons Inn
Stilwell, United States
Reviewed 26 February 2014

i stayed on the second floor, and there is no elevator NOR is there an ice machine or vending machine on the second floor. In order to get ice/vending, you need to go up and down the stairs...The staff are GREAT, when I arrived she greeted me and helped me upstairs as I have many bags to do my job. She also delivered ice to my room when I asked where the ice machine was...

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestWesternParsons, General Manager at Best Western Parsons Inn, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Dear Cynthia Fay,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

In the future When you make Reservation ask for 1st Floor room.

Surfside Beach, United States
Reviewed 14 February 2014

When traveling on Business to the southeast Kansas Area, I prefer to stay at the Best Western Inn in Parsons, the staff is friendly and remembers my requests, the beds are VERY comfortable, and the breakfast selection is good. It would be nice if they had an elevator, but the staff has always been great about making sure I had a ground floor room with my bad knee.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you Completing Survey on TripAdvisor
it is nice to hear that you like our Simmons Pillow Top Mattress and also our Breakfast Selection of choice. our staff is very friendly and well trained.
Lansdowne, Virginia
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I stayed at the Best western for business for 1 night and enjoyed the experience. Very helpful and kind staff. Easy check-in and check-out. Nice selction for Breakfast. Rooms may need a little updating, but were clean and the bed was very confortable.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestWesternParsons, General Manager at Best Western Parsons Inn, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
We are happy to hear your stay here was a pleasant one. Our staff does its very best to assist our guest in every way. We hope you stay again next time you are in our area for business.
Wichita, United States
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Great Hotel. Newly remodled and very clean. The beds were the most comfortable beds I believe I have slept on at a hote. I travel alot and stay 12 hotels a month. Hotel staff were the best. Very friendly. I plan on staying at the Best Western in Parsons anytime I am close to this city. I also have recommended this to other coworkers on how comfortable this stay was.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestWesternParsons, General Manager at Best Western Parsons Inn, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Thank you for your review. We are happy that you were able to sleep comfortably during your stay. Our staff strives to be as helpful and friendly, we want your stay to be as relaxed and stress free. We look forward to seeing you again.

Been to Best Western Parsons Inn? Share your experiences!