“Conference Trip”

Best Western Parsons Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Parsons
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Good place to stay. I had stayed there one year previous to this date and did not have a good stay. I felt the room had a musty odor. The manager called me and apologized. I decided to try the place again, and I am extremely satisfied.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternParsons, General Manager at Best Western Parsons Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Thank you for your comments and giving us another chance for staying with us at Best Western.

By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 620 423-0303.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Parsons Inn

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We found this hotel to be adaquate for our overnight stay, however in my opinion, it is a bit pricey. The room was comfortable, including the Bed. Breakfast was the same as you would get at any hotel, bland, but fair for free.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Because of the Holiday and the Clay Tournament we stayed equally priced with the surrounding area motels.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 620 423-0303.

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Best hotel available in Parsons. Very pleasant staff at front counter. Room was surprisingly nice. Gym room was a bit small but useable. Would stay here again if back for work in the future. Can't beat the price!

• Stayed: April 2014
BestWesternParsons, General Manager at Best Western Parsons Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey for our property! We apologize for the lack of space in our fitness room,but our staff here at the Best Western Parsons Inn take great pride in the cleanliness of our rooms, as well as our great customer service. We look forward to your future stay with us!
Thank you!

Reviewed 16 March 2014

We reserved two rooms during the week while attending a family funeral. Even though the motel was full it was quiet and clean. The breakfast was well stocked and the coffee was hot and delicious. We will stay here again when we visit Parsons.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
BestWesternParsons, General Manager at Best Western Parsons Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

i stayed on the second floor, and there is no elevator NOR is there an ice machine or vending machine on the second floor. In order to get ice/vending, you need to go up and down the stairs...The staff are GREAT, when I arrived she greeted me and helped me upstairs as I have many bags to do my job. She also delivered ice to my room when I asked where the ice machine was...

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternParsons, General Manager at Best Western Parsons Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Dear Cynthia Fay,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

In the future When you make Reservation ask for 1st Floor room.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

When traveling on Business to the southeast Kansas Area, I prefer to stay at the Best Western Inn in Parsons, the staff is friendly and remembers my requests, the beds are VERY comfortable, and the breakfast selection is good. It would be nice if they had an elevator, but the staff has always been great about making sure I had a ground floor room with my bad knee.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you Completing Survey on TripAdvisor
it is nice to hear that you like our Simmons Pillow Top Mattress and also our Breakfast Selection of choice. our staff is very friendly and well trained.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

I stayed at the Best western for business for 1 night and enjoyed the experience. Very helpful and kind staff. Easy check-in and check-out. Nice selction for Breakfast. Rooms may need a little updating, but were clean and the bed was very confortable.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternParsons, General Manager at Best Western Parsons Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

We are happy to hear your stay here was a pleasant one. Our staff does its very best to assist our guest in every way. We hope you stay again next time you are in our area for business.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Parsons
Rodeway Inn & Suites
#4 of 5 in Chanute
Knights Inn Chanute
Knights Inn Chanute
#1 of 5 in Chanute

Been to Best Western Parsons Inn? Share your experiences!