Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pittsburg
US$78
Holiday Lodge(Pittsburg)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$65
Regency Inn & Suites(Pittsburg)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$81
Lamplighter Inn & Suites(Pittsburg)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$99
US$91
Priceline
US$136
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pittsburg(Pittsburg)(Great Value!)
US$91
Travelocity
US$96
US$72
US$56
US$54
All reviewscinnamon rollsfront deskcookiesking bedbottom linethe hotel staffyogurtfree weightsbreakfast servertravel alotfitness centera great stayin townthe breakfast arearoom was cleanother hotelswould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I stay in Pittsburg pretty often and have come to prefer this hotel. It is clean and the staff are helpful. Tressie and the other front desk people help a lot by working with my schedule changes and checking availability to make sure I have a room if my work days change. They are always friendly. It is relaxing to stay here.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I am a gold member and received an upgrade to my room unknowingly. It was a nice surprise to find the two person Jacuzzi in my room when I walked in! Everything was clean and very nice and the Jacuzzi was excellent. I did take advantage of it after my four hour car ride. Breakfast was decent and the staff was nice. I'd stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
basket_07, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pittsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

We appreciate the opportunity to have you as our guest and look forward to future visits!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

In February I stayed at this hotel for 12 days and I am currently staying here for at least 14 on business. The staff are awesome. Staying away from home is not easy but the staff have made my hotel stay enjoyable. The hotel is the cleanest I have ever stayed in. The staff are always busy and the breakfast is wonderful. I have more business trips in the area and I plan to stay at the Holiday Inn Express even though there are hotels closer to my meeting sites. The Holiday Inn Express in Pittsburg, Kansas is an EXCELLENT hotel!

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Patticake13
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Spent one night at hotel..could have spent MORE! Even though training a new person, Customer Service was exceptional & staff went above & beyond to upgrade us & allow earlier than normal check in. Beautiful lobby, rooms & pool area w/jacuzzi was extremely clean & nice. I would return here again & recommend to everyone. Although we didn't eat breakfast on property, it looked well stocked, fresh & delicious! I regret I didn't indulge.

Room Tip: I recommend upgrade to executive suite if you will be there more than 1 night. sofa-fridge room nice to have with sitting area.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2014

We are snowbirds heading south. As we headed home last year I noticed this HIE as we drove through this little Kansas town. Planning for this year's trip I checked it out on Trip Advisor and immediately booked a room. So glad we stayed here. Front staff, especially Derrick, was very welcoming and readily answered any questions I asked during the evening. The indoor pool/jacuzzi was nice temperature. Never have seen disability transfer lifts available for both pools at a hotel site. Morning breakfast very good. New feature was a pancake maker instead of a waffle maker. Room very CLEAN which it a top priority. Look forward to staying again next year.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple