“Pleasant Surprise”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2013

While back in Pittsburg recently, my wife and I saw this restaurant while driving down Broadway. We had not heard of this place, so we thought we would try it for dinner. We were glad that we did, for our dinner selections were excellent. The service is excellent and the prices are more than reasonable. We are glad we stopped here and will definitely eat here again on a future trip.

There are newer reviews for Napoli

Reviewed 10 March 2013

Went in for lunch - came out not needing to eat for the rest of the day (and half of the next)! The sausage and peppers parmigiana was amazing - great flavor, and way more "stuff" than pasta (I would have enjoyed having a bit more pasta on the plate). Service was fast, courteous... all in all, this would be a fantastic restaurant in ANY size city; it's a true jewel in a small city.

1  Thank Ian411Ian
Reviewed 27 February 2013

I really like this place. It is close to home and good food. Nice atmosphere. Warm and relaxing place to be.

Reviewed 6 January 2013

As Italian restaurants go, Napoli's in Pittsburg, KS is as good as it gets in small town America. In fact, I enjoy their dishes as much as Buca di Beppo in Vegas or KC. I can enthusiastically recommend their piccata sauce ... the lemony best I've ever tasted! And, if, like me, you have funny little preferences, like having mushrooms instead of capers in your veal piccata, they will accommodate you with a flourish and a smile. Plain, but pleasant surroundings and friendly service enhance a dining experience where you can concentrate on the flavors on your plate rather than visual embellishments in the decor. Their bread is particularly yummy and you can have all you want. My family has diverse tastes and among us we have pretty well sampled the entire menu ... All of it is GOOD! These folks also offer splendid catering and provide a big bang for your buck in both quality and quantity in catered menu. Highly recommended all around!

Reviewed 22 October 2012 via mobile

The only Italian restaurant in Pittsburg needs to add a pinch of flavor and a dash of pizazz. The food is good, better than bland Olive Garden, but the salads are very plain with minimal toppings. The endless bread provided is warm and delicious. I'd give it an overall C+.