“Good food makes up for lack of atmosphere”
Review of Napoli

Napoli
Ranked #5 of 64 Restaurants in Pittsburg
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Kansas
“Good food makes up for lack of atmosphere”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We eat here approximately once a week. We love the freshly baked rolls. I particularly like the greek chicken salad.

• Visited April 2014

Liberty, Missouri
“A little bit of Italy”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We love to find little family style Italian restaurants when we travel, to imagine our excitement in finding Napoli's in Pittsburg, KS! We were even more excited because one of our favorite restaurants in Mansfield, TX is also called Napoli's. Once we talked to our server about the coincidence, she said they were probably related, because a lot of the Napoli's restaurants are owned by the same family.

The food here is simply delicious. Very Italian. I ordered Chicken Parmiagana, usually a safe choice. Instead, this was incredibly delicious. My mouth still waters whenever I think of it. The portions are generous; we all had leftovers. My husband ordered manicotti, and while I thought I had out ordered him, he insists he got the better meal. My teenaged son got pizza, and said it was good. My daughter got a chicken cacciatore, and I can vouch from the leftovers that is was really, really delicious.

The portions are huge, and the price is fit for the college budget. I was really surprised not to see more college students there. My daughter says that she has started bringing her sorority sisters there, though, so maybe it will start attracting more of the college crowd.

Great food, great price, and a friendly atmosphere. Definitely a great place to eat!

Visited August 2013
Pittsburg, Kansas
“The only Italian food in Pittsburg”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Pittsburg hasn't been know for many restaurants other than chicken ones so an Italian restaurant stands out. The service is excellent..fresh baked rolls are delivered to your table prior to ordering. The lunch menu is the same at the evening one and includes a salad at no extra cost. The spaghetti with meat or sausage has enough food for lunch the next day. The only suggestion I have is to add more meat selections..beef or pork steak?? And many vary the menu on occasion. We try to eat there at least twice a month.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank ValkyrieKansas
“My favorite place!”
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

The marinara sauce isn't very good at all. But you must try the allapanna sauce, Its the best thing I've ever eaten! You could put allapanna sauce on anything and it would be good! I love this place. The alfredo is great also!

• Visited October 2013
Evergreen, Colorado
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

While back in Pittsburg recently, my wife and I saw this restaurant while driving down Broadway. We had not heard of this place, so we thought we would try it for dinner. We were glad that we did, for our dinner selections were excellent. The service is excellent and the prices are more than reasonable. We are glad we stopped here and will definitely eat here again on a future trip.

• Visited April 2013