All reviews front desk great job room was clean plenty of parking warm breakfast hour drive staff were all very friendly whole family a great stay stay there again hot tub an older hotel baseball tournament stayed one night free breakfast extra towels morning breakfast
Reviewed 27 November 2017

We were in town for a short visit. We chose Lamplighter over Holiday Inn. I am pleased with the decision. From the check in with Tammy to the check out with Shantaja(?) We felt valued and the hospitality was super top notch. The cleaning crew was awesome. I was dragging a bit from the late night socializing the night before and the breakfast we skipped. I know the pool and hot tub were in service and looked like a fun time. However we didn't make it there either. The stay was quiet and peaceful. I will look to stay with them again if the price is right. We got a great fall special deal they were running and I feel that it was a great value! Thank you Lamplighter Pitt KS for the hospitality. We will have you on first check for the next stay when we return to the area. (Only reason for the 4 star vs 5 was the exterminator role I had to play on a couple of non paying guests..)
Respectfully,
Bryan
OKC

Room Tip: Book early
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I was happy to find a room in Pittsburg because in the past I have had to stay in Joplin on PSU Homecoming weekend. The price was reasonable, however, I think they raised the price somewhat since it was Homecoming.

The room was clean and they have a decent breakfast, which is included in the price. Good location and plenty of parking...all things considered, not a bad place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Weekend casino trip stayed one night at casino and decided to find something more reasonable, this motel was perfect. Pleasant appearance, clean room, breakfast, no complaints . Easy access, quiet area, staff friendly.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2017

This place is so old and dirty, I wore my flip flops the entire time, including in the shower. Even the inside of the ice bucket was dirty. Yuck! I would only let the kids get food that was prepackaged at the breakfast area. I understand this is a very depressed area of the country but hotel needs a complete overhaul. It says they have a "pub", but it serves no food, and the drinks are very poorly made.

Room Tip: There are rooms that face the main road and rooms that face the pool. I think rooms that face the pool would be a lot quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Tammy W, Front Desk at Lamplighter Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Thank you for your review of Lamplighter Inn and Suites. We appreciate your honesty. We take every review seriously and use them as a training tool to improve our service. We hope you give us another chance next time you are passing through. Again, thank you for your time and honesty.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

As you know, I've been on the road for three years. Tammy at Lamplighter Inn is always knowledgeable and helpful. I just want to thank you very much for the staff. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all that the staff has done at Lamplighter have done for me.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for the wonderful review. We really enjoy our regular guests. You are like family to us and we hope you feel comfortable and welcome. Thank you for your loyalty.