“Great lunch!”
Review of Urban Table

Urban Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Urban Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$10 - US$24
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 83rd St
Description: Every neighborhood should have a place like Urban Table: an urban bistro that is a destination for locals. Our modern American bistro has a commitment to quality that comes from a desire to feed good people with fresh, scratch-made food at an honest value. Caring, sit-down service is standard in this inviting space where patrons can relax with fresh, unique entrees and small plates, or happy hour beverages among friends selected from the impressive wine and craft beer lists. All menu items are created from scratch with fresh, seasonal ingredients and a little love from the chef-driven kitchen. Urban Table is a genuine urban experience. MONDAY-THURSDAY 11AM-11PM Lunch 11am-3pm Reduced Menu 3pm-5pm Dinner 5pm-10pm FRIDAY 11AM-MIDNIGHT Lunch 11am-3pm Reduced Menu 3pm-5pm Dinner 5pm-11pm SATURDAY 8AM-MIDNIGHT Brunch 8am-3pm Reduced Menu 3pm-5pm Dinner 5pm-11pm SUNDAY 8AM-10PM Brunch 8am-3pm Reduced Menu 3pm-5pm Dinner 5pm-9pm
Reviewed 28 May 2014

It was fun lunch and my friend was able to eat as a vegerterian I loved the great service. I'll be back.

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I had friends in town and we wanted to try something new. Urban Table hit the nail in the head! The crowd was diverse and the service was so inviting. The menu is small, but I didn't have any trouble finding several items I wanted to try. We started with the Bruschetta, which was tasty and a great deal! I order the Thai Salad, which was so flavorful. My friends order the Urban Burger and the Hanger Burger. Both were cooked to order beautifully. I finished it off with Brûléed Bread Pudding- sooo good!
What I loved most about the whole experience was the service! Our waiter did a great job, but he wasn't the only one we chatted with. Everyone who stopped at our table was welcoming and informed on not only the menu and services, but our orders as well. If you choose to go I say to take the staffs' suggests. They won't lead you wrong!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

This cafe delivered one of the best breakfasts I've ever had. Both my
wife and daughter also totally enjoyed their meals as well.
The food quality is both superior and unique. I ordered the Le Cochon.

Because it was a nice sunny Spring morning, we were able to enjoy
eating outside.

My daughter and her boyfriend have also enjoyed lunch here on previous occasions.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Indoor and outdoor seating. You order and pay and take a number and they bring you your order. Best place to bring girl friends!!!

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

From the drinks to the dessert the food has always been great. Urban Table is perfect for date night, girl's night out or a cozy family dinner. It's always the right place to be for whatever the occasion.