“Great Steak...”
Review of Uptown Cafe

Uptown Cafe
Ranked #5 of 28 Restaurants in Pratt
Reviewed 5 June 2013

The steak that I had on one of my visits to this restaurant was one of the best that I ever had. But, on a subsequent visit my steak was sub-par. I suggest avoiding the peak dining hours as I feel that the poor steak quality on my one visit was probably the result of rushed cooking due to the cook being overwhelmed.

There are newer reviews for Uptown Cafe

Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

They are not fast here but we weren't in a hurry. Atmosphere is pleasant and quiet enough to have a conversation, I was there for a lunh mtg, but loud enough that you cannot hear your neighbor's conversation.

I ordered the bacon avacado cheese burger and it came without the avacado. When I pointed it out to the server, she was horrified an brought me some right away.

BTW: the bowl of chili is HUGE.

I would go again and try something else.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

Went there with friends that said this was a good place for supper . Boy was it ever good!! had the steak supper for 2 special and it was terrific. Lots of food and trimmings, great service, and great value

Reviewed 5 April 2013

Good place to go for lunch. Make sure you have time, as seems to take a while to get your order. If you are in the mood for salad or sandwich it is good. People have said it also has good soup if soup and salad more what you are looking for. I have not had it but was told the fried chicken is very good. The waitress is always friendly and does a good job.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

Uptown Cafe is one of the better places to eat in Pratt and usually the first choice when the family is in town. Lots of seating, full of locals (especially at lunch). Portions are huge. Menu is large, selections are what you would expect for a small farming town . . . hamburgers, fried fish, meatloaf, a selection of sandwiches. Service can be slow, don't plan a fast meal.