“Great says it all....”
Review of Uptown Cafe

Uptown Cafe
Ranked #5 of 29 Restaurants in Pratt
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Kind of off the beaten travler's path, south of the highway on Main Street, this was recommended to me by a local. Their rib eye is top notch and they cook it just the way you ask (perfect Rare for me). The Chicken Fried Steak is the best I've had anywhere (and I'm picky). Great menu, great service, great food & a great salad bar make this place a "must" in my book!

Reviewed 13 June 2013

This restaurant is the same as Club D'Est with just a wall separating them. The Club because of strange KS laws made it a requirement to separate the alcohol service from the café. That has now changed and alcohol is available on both sides. They share a well run kitchen with a varied menu. An archway separates the two eateries but the salad bar for both sides is in the club as is the bar. The Club is the more romantic (low light) and the café more family oriented. Service is excellent and friendly. Food is plentiful price is very reasonable be ready to take a doggy bag with you. Sunday brunch is excellent for a small town and quite reasonable.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

The steak that I had on one of my visits to this restaurant was one of the best that I ever had. But, on a subsequent visit my steak was sub-par. I suggest avoiding the peak dining hours as I feel that the poor steak quality on my one visit was probably the result of rushed cooking due to the cook being overwhelmed.

Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

They are not fast here but we weren't in a hurry. Atmosphere is pleasant and quiet enough to have a conversation, I was there for a lunh mtg, but loud enough that you cannot hear your neighbor's conversation.

I ordered the bacon avacado cheese burger and it came without the avacado. When I pointed it out to the server, she was horrified an brought me some right away.

BTW: the bowl of chili is HUGE.

I would go again and try something else.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

Went there with friends that said this was a good place for supper . Boy was it ever good!! had the steak supper for 2 special and it was terrific. Lots of food and trimmings, great service, and great value