“Fleas!!!!!!”

Days Inn Pratt
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Pratt
“Fleas!!!!!!”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

The room had fleas!!!!! I had bites on my legs. I was laying down to catch a nap before work after I had just arrived and felt a bite. Looked down and there was a black dot. It jump off and I said thats a damn flea.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank robs1372

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Durango
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We drove in on a snowy, blowy day. The desk clerk was nice and the room was acceptable. What made this memorable is that I left a pair of track pants there and didn't realize it until I got home about 5 days later. I called and asked if they'd been found in The room, she checked and said they were there. I asked if they would mail them, as I was having major back surgery the next day and had few pants I could get into by myself. Although friends thought they should mail them for free, it cost me $12 and change, but to me it was worth it. Thank you!

Room Tip: They allow pets and they are next to a Walmart.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Savage
Reviewed 7 April 2013

The bed was so so. The sound level was bad. We could hear people talking and TV in next room and suitcase rolling upstairs. Could also hear talking outside. Food was so so.
It was supposed to be a no smoking room, but there was a strong smoke smell. The tv screen had a line across it.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travellers are raving about these Pratt hotels

Reviewed 5 April 2013

Drove in late with softball team. Got off bus & headed to our rooms. Went to the bathroom and looked on the floor below the toilet paper and noticed stains. Red stains. I continued to look around bathroom with my CSI self, and found more dried/smeared blood in the tiles on floor, side of bathtub, bottom of commode along with the side of it. And it had quite then stench. Very unclean. Faucet heads seemed like they haven't been wiped down, found many dirty spots on walls, and room was overcrowded.
If you're in for a stay that makes you curious-- this is the place for you. Haha

• Stayed April 2013