Sleep Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$114
US$94
Courtyard Salina(Salina)
US$128
US$125
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 May 2013

We've chosen to stay here a number of times and haven't been disappointed. This time (May 27), it fulfilled our needs but for the little things. A coffee maker in the room but no coffee. WiFi but signal strength too weak for our iPad. Air conditioner with a temperamental temperature control-- either too hot or too cold, or so we thought. We won't generalize from that. Could have been us --that Kansas wind can do that to ya.

Room Tip: Choose east side -- away from interstate and afternoon sun.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We stayed here as we moved cross country and needed a hotel that would accept our pets. The bathroom had a slight smell of mildew, the towel bar was broken, and the air conditioner barely worked. The front desk clerks were friendly but it was their first night and were not trained.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Stayed here several times over the last few years. Its always a great price for a Sleep Inn as its right on the southern edge of Salina. Doesn't matter though as this means its fairly quiet and as you will have probably driven there is no issue to drive a little way back into town to the restaurants. The check in staff were friendly and efficient.

We chose a king suite which was very spacious although the bed was a little near the air con unit under the window which made it a little hazardous at night!

The bed was nice and comfy but it was still a blanket and sheet rather than like in the newer Sleep Inn where they have thin duvets. The shower seemed to have a mind of its own but it was powerful - although the design meant it was quite easy to create puddles on the bathroom floor.

There are a few things that I have noticed now the motel is getting older like cracked tiles, peeling paint and the hoovering could have been a little more thorough.

The internet was good, didn't have time for breakfast or the pool. Staff were very friendly at check out too.

Would still stay here again but they need to keep an eye on things.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PotentialVorticity
Reviewed 24 May 2013

Located a couple of block off I-135 on the southwest edge of Salina, we were very pleased with this Sleep Inn. Room was nice size and very quiet. Continental Breakfast had lots to offer. We were very pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2013

I stay in hotels four nights a week so I am quite used to how everything works. This is the first hotel that I have stayed at that I could not access the internet. I called the fron desk and the lady working was very rude. She told me that she was able to acces the internet so it must be a problem at my end. I told her that I access the internet every night and my computer is working fine. I have a verizon card in my computer so I tried it and was able to get on the internet. I tried to explain that to the front desk clerk but she wouldn't let me say much. I have stayed in other hotels where there was internet problems and they always had a number to call for tech service. The clerk called me back and said the manager said that the internet was working for other people so nothing could be done. I guess if other rooms have air and water but mine doesn't than it's my problem. I have reports to do in the evening so the free internet is important to me. When I arrived at the hotel no one was at the desk. After a while the clerk yelled out that she was coming. When she arrived up by the desk she ask what I thought was are you getting your ID out ? When she got behind the desk she proceeded to try and hand me a drivers licence and credit card. I told her that I had a reservation and was checking in.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business