“Best Deal You'll Find”
Review of Super 8 Salina

Super 8 Salina
Ranked #7 of 31 Hotels in Salina
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Stopped in on a solo road trip. Do the same. It was high season in late July, and it was a welcome relief. Very reasonable price, clean, friendly service. You'll thank me. If you've had any bad Super 8 experiences in the past (like I have), don't let that stop you from staying here.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
SalinaS8, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Salina, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2014

Dear TheHonestScoop,

My staff and I are happy to hear you had a great stay with us! We are looking forward to seeing you again!

Thank You!
Vina Bhakta
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 13 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We found this hotel while traveling up to Sturgis. Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and spacious with lots of room to spread out. Beds are very comfortable too! Breakfast is continental and the coffee is great!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

I'm confused as to why this hotel has such high reviews?? I've stayed at MUCH better places and I've stayed at worse. This place isn't a bad "one nighter" but our stay was about 2 weeks so I've seen many more cons than pros. For starters I found a flea on my 2 yr old, the managers husband is flat out rude, the brkfst is a joke, walls are paper thin to where you can hear everything next to you. The pool is so cloudy and dirty to where you can't see to the bottom in 4', the liner is coming off and rusting. Don't do laundry! Front desk will call every 10 min to see if your laundry is finished for the impatient guests. Very unpleased with this place and I'll be sure to let my family and friends not to stay here.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Good, clean and comfortable hotel. Perfect place to stop for a rest on our drive from TX to CO. Very friendly and helpful staff. On our most recent trip, my husband and I somehow managed to leave my bag there (don't ask) and didn't discover our mistake until 8 hours after we left. We called immediately, and they said they already had the bag locked away in a safe place. The next day they boxed it up and took it to FedEx. It arrived at our destination two days later, completely intact and untouched. We were so grateful! Above and beyond the call of duty! Many, many thanks to the kind and honest folks at Super 8 Salina!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family