“Pink Heals Tour”

Ranked #4 of 30 Hotels in Salina
Leesburg, Florida
“Pink Heals Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Our crew had an amazing stay at the Comfort Suites in Salina, KS. The staff was extremely professional, the outside perimeter/grounds were well maintained, hotel restrooms/laundry area's were 5 star. The room was very cozy n clean. Thanks

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank FIREMEDIC81
Shelley D, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Thanks so much for reviewing your stay at Comfort Suites. I'm so glad that we were able to help you out during your stay in Salina. My staff and I strive to provide all of our guests with fantastic customer service, clean rooms and a wonderful breakfast. I hope the rest of the tour goes well for you and be sure to stop by and say hello if you are ever in the area again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Waco, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

Most all Comforts are positive experiences, but this one especially in service, great breakfast & all room details seemed ideal. The suite was price of average rooms in most places & this motel is easy to access when driving.

Room Tip: there was no area we would think should be preferable. It is open space outdoors all around so eas...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Shelley D, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Thank you so much for taking time to write a review regarding your experience at Comfort Suites. My staff and I strive on providing excellent customer service, clean guest rooms, and a tasty breakfast to all of our guests. I will share your review with my staff as they enjoy knowing how are guests feel regarding their stay. Again, thank you and we hope to see you again.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

Morgan at the front desk was pleasant and helpful. Rooms spacious and clean. Breakfast was tasty and filling. We liked having the 2 beds plus sofa sleeper option with 2 teens. Definitely recommended. Wish we had another one like this for our next stop.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor, feedback from our guests is important. I will share your comments with Morgan as well as the rest of my staff. All of our rooms have sofa sleepers in them so I'm glad that made your stay easier with your teenagers. Again, thank you for your kind words and we will see you the next time you are in Salina.
Dayton, OH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We got the last room available and were extremely pleased with our room. It even had a writing desk, love seat and upholstered chair. Everything was neat, tidy and in good repair. The breakfast was very good and even included real scrambled eggs. We would definitely stay here again

Stayed July 2014
I appreciate you taking time out of your day to write a review regarding your stay with us. I'm glad to know that you enjoyed the amenities in your guest room. Our breakfast is usually the last amenity that our guests use so I'm happy you enjoyed our real scrambled eggs as well as the rest of our breakfast items. Again, thank you for your review and we will see you again the next time you are in our area.
Sand Springs, OK.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Not a bad place to stay in Salina. But housekeeping doesn't do a good job of vacuuming behind or near the sleeper sofas. We had two rooms and both had dust and filth behind the sofa. Wasn't horrible but wasn't clean. Room wasn't as big as some other Comfort Suites I've stayed in but it worked fine. The eggs they serve for breakfast were horrible. I'm not too picky when it comes to breakfast but I was disappointed in the eggs. Plus they didn't have sausage. It was in the gravy but sausage patties would have been nice. Front desk staff was pleasant and friendly.

Stayed July 2014
Shelley D, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at Comfort Suites. I'm very sorry that we did not exceed your expectation regarding breakfast or the vacuuming. I will be visiting with my housekeeping crew regarding the dust around and behind the sofa sleepers. As far as the eggs, I'm very sorry also. We use real eggs for breakfast that we crack, whip and cook ourselves so again, I'm very sorry that you were disappointed. I will let my front desk staff know that you appreciated their customer service. I hope this won't deter you from staying with us again as we would like to show you that we do provide clean rooms as well as a great breakfast.
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Due to some car problems, we were stuck in Salina over 4th of July. The staff did an excellent job of making us feel at home and helped us make the best of our situation. Thanks Comfort Suites Salina!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Shelley D, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your experience at Comfort Suites in Salina, Kansas. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and that you felt at home. We strive to make sure all of our guests feel welcome and at home during their stay with us. Again, thank you and we will see you the next time you are in our area.
Pinehurst, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

I was expecting a regular "CI" expereince but it took one thing to make this stay a bust. Even though the front desk host was extremely friendly and helpful, the bathroom and bedroom was clean and comfortable, the A/C unit was horribly loud and musty. I must have spent 30 minutes tracking down the cause of the small and finally, with certainty, can I state the smell was coming from the unit while the compressor was running. Did I mention the noise? I read some of the other reviews and that's why I decided to stay here but brother, it took just one thing to make this stay just average.

2 Thank TOM A
I appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I'm sorry that your air conditioning unit had a musty smell and was noisy. I will visit with maintenance so that they can get this checked out and worked on. I'm very glad to hear that the rest of your stay was a good experience. Again, thank you for the feedback and I hope you will give us another chance to provide you with a great stay rather than just an average one.