“State golf”

Hong Kong Buffet
Ranked #35 of 136 Restaurants in Salina
Cuisines: Mongolian
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

My family was in town for state golf and wanted to try the buffet. They had a good selection of items and everyone found what they wanted. The staff was friendly and answered our questions. The price was reasonable.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

I got there late on a Sunday evening and wondered if they would still be open. I arrived just over 30 minutes before the posted closing time. There were not many diners present. When I went to the buffet, every dish was still present, though in smaller quantities than I have experienced at more normal dining hours.

Though they were preparing to close, the staff was friendly and attentive. The food was delicious. We have eaten here over a period of many years and I am always impressed with the consistency of dishes offered and quality of food served. The price has gone up a little over the years, but is still relatively reasonable.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Always enjoy Hong Kong buffet. Love the Mongolia grill piping hot the ingredients you pick and the sauce you like. Sushi beside the grill to enjoy while your food cooks. A large selection of delicious foods on the hot food bars. End the meal with soft serve ice cream. Check it out.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

if your hungry and in a hurry this is a good stop. its buffet is well stocked and the facility is clean. great family dining. reasonable prices.

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Stumbled across the Hong Kong Buffet and thought why not? Food was good and visually pleasing. Service was sadly lacking though. She'd clear your used plates but never got another cup of coffee. Two problems I had was who serves fried fish and doesn't provide tartar sauce? Powdered creamer for coffee is like serving instant tea! Final thought is as you enter they have a large mural with prices and when we left it was about $8 more than we anticipated because it was Saturday.

Been to Hong Kong Buffet? Share your experiences!