“Perfect Little Burgers!”

Ranked #3 of 130 Restaurants in Salina
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Love the Cozy Inn. If you don't like onions, you may want to skip this place, but I've never found a better burger in all my travels. The location is a little hard to find and transporting a bag full of Cozy burgers in your car may leave a scented reminder of your awesome meal, but it is all so worth it!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Off the beaten path from the interstate but worth the drive to downtown. Really vintage not new pretending to be vintage. The simple menu is easy to choose from. Watch your meal being cooked. It's good. Really good.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We love their burgers! So good! And the place is so fast, so when we are rushed and in town, we grab some burgers and go! Maybe we will have to go back soon!!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Awesome burgers, the best for you will find in Kansas in my opinion. Tiny little seating and cooking area, so you can't bring a big group but the orders go through fast and are always good. Highly recommend!

2  Thank Tyler S
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I live in Colorado and grew up in Indiana. When I travel I-70 going to and from CO-IN, we always time the trip to drop off the interstate to go to Cozy! This place rocks it! A small grill firing out the tastiest sliders West of the Mississippi! Buy more than you think you want, because you'll always want just one more! LOVE THIS PLACE! I want a T-shirt, but I always spend my cash on burgers!