“Filthy room”

Super 8 Salina I-70
Ranked #9 of 31 Hotels in Salina

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Salina
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Overall it was a pleasant experience. The bed was pretty uncomfortable and it needed more pillows. I thought the price was a little high for a super 8. I wasn't satisfied with the continental breakfast. I ate elsewhere.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 Salina I-70, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
First of all, I would like to thank you for staying with us here at the Super 8 I-70 in Salina, KS. I am glad your stay was overall a pleasant one. I wished your bed had been a little more comfortable. We actually put more pillows on the bed than Super 8 requires us to do. Also, the next time you stay just ask us for an extra pillow and we will be glad to get you one:)

I am sorry that the continental breakfast was not what you thought it should have been. We are mandated by Super 8 to have certain things and only certain things available. We can have only one regional item on our breakfast bar. Super 8 has certain standards that we have to follow without exception. I wish it could be better than it is:)

I am still glad that your stay was pleasant and I hope you stay here again with us the next time you stay in Salina.

Have a great day!

Mike R
Travellers also viewed these Salina hotels
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Salina
#6 of 31 in Salina
Days Inn Salina South
Days Inn Salina South
#14 of 31 in Salina

Been to Super 8 Salina I-70? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Salina I-70

Property: Super 8 Salina I-70
Address: 120 E Diamond Dr, Salina, KS 67401-8601
Region: United States > Kansas > Salina
Ranked #9 of 31 Hotels in Salina
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Salina I-70 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Salina I-70 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 i-70 Hotel Salina