“Fair value. Considerate and responsive staff. Comfortable...”

Super 8 Salina I-70
Ranked #9 of 31 Hotels in Salina
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Fair value. Considerate and responsive staff. Comfortable and clean room. Strong disinfectant odor in front area. Slow computer. Nice pool. Good breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

THANK YOU! It is nice to hear our guest's say such nice things about the Super 8 I-70 here in Salina, Ks. WE all work hard to make sure our guest's have the best stay possible. It is a good feeling to know that people notice.

At this moment, we are updating our wi-fi for the whole hotel and also our lobby computer. In a short while, we will be upgraded and maybe the lobby computer will work faster the next time you stay here in Salina:)

Once again, thanks very much and we do hope you stay again. Until then, safe travels:)

Mike

Reviewed 20 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Overall it was a pleasant experience. The bed was pretty uncomfortable and it needed more pillows. I thought the price was a little high for a super 8. I wasn't satisfied with the continental breakfast. I ate elsewhere.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

First of all, I would like to thank you for staying with us here at the Super 8 I-70 in Salina, KS. I am glad your stay was overall a pleasant one. I wished your bed had been a little more comfortable. We actually put more pillows on the bed than Super 8 requires us to do. Also, the next time you stay just ask us for an extra pillow and we will be glad to get you one:)

I am sorry that the continental breakfast was not what you thought it should have been. We are mandated by Super 8 to have certain things and only certain things available. We can have only one regional item on our breakfast bar. Super 8 has certain standards that we have to follow without exception. I wish it could be better than it is:)

I am still glad that your stay was pleasant and I hope you stay here again with us the next time you stay in Salina.

Have a great day!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 February 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014