“Very Nice Place to Stay......”

Super 8 Salina I-70
Ranked #9 of 31 Hotels in Salina
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Super 8 motels tend to vary in quality...but this one was a home run!! The room was very clean, large and the beds were perfect. The staff was great and the breakfast was good.......and the price was right!!

We would definitely stay there again and recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Thank you very much for saying that we are one of the quality Super 8 Hotel's that you have stayed at. My whole staff tries very hard to make everyone's stay as great as possible. We all work hard and it is very rewarding when we hear that we have succeeded in our goal.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip through Salina.

Thanks again for all the nice things you have said and have a great day!

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Salina I-70

Reviewed 11 April 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Reviewed 9 April 2014

After driving for 13 hours, we were looking forward to a good night's sleep. The 2 queen beds were bad enough that we got up and left after approximately 6 hours of sleep.
Front desk personnel were very nice and our check-in and check-out was fast and easy.
Would not stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

First of all, I would like to say that I am sorry that your beds weren't comfortable when you stayed with us. We have replaced most of the beds this past few months and are planning on replacing the rest of them soon.

I do hope that you decide to stay with us again on your next trip through Salina. Maybe by then we will have all the new beds replaced and your stay will be much more comfortable.

Thanks again and I do hope to see you again:)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Reviewed 28 March 2014

We often stop along I-70 on our trips through Kansas, and we ended up in Salina late in the evening. Based on our other Super 8 experiences, we tried the Salina motel. Our room had recently been remodeled and we reasonably nice for a Super 8. Most furnishings were new, including the bed spread, and the room was quite clean. It was on the side away from I-70 so it was quite quiet, and we slept well. The room had a distinct "air freshener" smell, but it wasn't too bad. Check in was fine, check out was simple, with a receipt under our door. My only complain is that the breakfast was a selection of high-carbohydrate and high-sugar offerings, with little in the way of healthy food. Some bananas would have been nice, but my wife and I also considered that it wasn't bad for the price (i.e., free). We would definitely stay here again, as the price was reasonable in comparison with other motels nearby.

Room Tip: Rooms on the side away from the interstate are quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us at the Super 8 I-70 in Salina. It is always good to know that we please our customers. We try very hard to do this.

I will be soon having fresh fruit for breakfast when good fruit is readily available again. It is hard to get good fresh fruit in the winter time, but now spring is in the air we will soon start again.

I do hope you decide to stay with again on your next trip through Salina. Since you travel I-70 quite often, this can maybe become one of your "homes away from home".

Thanks again and have a great day!

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Our room was clean and quiet, rate was good. Breakfast was worth its cost, i.e., not much, mostly carbs.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Super 8 I-70 in Salina. I am glad your room was quiet, clean and comfortable.

We try to make everyones stay as pleasant as possible and it makes us feel good when we hear that we do.

Thanks again for staying and I hope to see you again on your next trip through town.

Have a great day

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Fair value. Considerate and responsive staff. Comfortable and clean room. Strong disinfectant odor in front area. Slow computer. Nice pool. Good breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

THANK YOU! It is nice to hear our guest's say such nice things about the Super 8 I-70 here in Salina, Ks. WE all work hard to make sure our guest's have the best stay possible. It is a good feeling to know that people notice.

At this moment, we are updating our wi-fi for the whole hotel and also our lobby computer. In a short while, we will be upgraded and maybe the lobby computer will work faster the next time you stay here in Salina:)

Once again, thanks very much and we do hope you stay again. Until then, safe travels:)