“Nice twist on lunch!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Leavenworth, Kansas
“Nice twist on lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2013

A friend and I had lunch at Twisted earlier this week and loved it. I had the Thai Chicken wrap and absolutely loved it. It was messy, but very tasty. The restaurant itself was kind of small and the music was a bit loud for my taste, but all that matters is the food and the food was great! Wish we had this restaurant closer to us (Leavenworth area)!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Plantersville, Texas
“Great little lunch spot with unique wraps!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013

This little sandwich shop is just down the street from my daughter's home in Shawnee. I never bothered to look it up on Tripadvisor because my daughter took us there for a quick lunch. Boy, was I pleasantly surprised-- the food is outstanding and unique. Every order is prepared when ordered, so it is not fast food, but service was quick. The small dining area has only eight tables and the decor is utilitarian at best-- it's all about the food! I have been back three or four more times and have sampled different wraps each time-- they are all great. My wife and daughter always get the tacos. My son-in-law loves the burgers. Imagine my surprise when I found no listing on Tripadvisor-- I immediately had to rectify this oversight!

• Visited March 2013