“Favorite place for fresh, quick meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Twisted Fresh

Twisted Fresh
Ranked #6 of 119 Restaurants in Shawnee
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Favorite place for fresh, quick meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

My husband and I eat here very often and our extended family always asks for it when they come to visit! The cajun chicken tacos, Mahi Mahi tacos, and Caribbean jerk chicken wrap are our favorites! It's nice that any wrap can be made into a salad also. Staff very friendly and fast. Glad to see they opened another location on College Blvd.

• Visited June 2013

“Love This Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2013 via mobile

We eat here very often!! Everything is always fresh and SO delicious! Easy to stop in and eat or take on the go!! Highly recommended!

Visited April 2013
Fort Leavenworth, Kansas
“Nice twist on lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2013

A friend and I had lunch at Twisted earlier this week and loved it. I had the Thai Chicken wrap and absolutely loved it. It was messy, but very tasty. The restaurant itself was kind of small and the music was a bit loud for my taste, but all that matters is the food and the food was great! Wish we had this restaurant closer to us (Leavenworth area)!

• Visited March 2013
Plantersville, Texas
“Great little lunch spot with unique wraps!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013

This little sandwich shop is just down the street from my daughter's home in Shawnee. I never bothered to look it up on Tripadvisor because my daughter took us there for a quick lunch. Boy, was I pleasantly surprised-- the food is outstanding and unique. Every order is prepared when ordered, so it is not fast food, but service was quick. The small dining area has only eight tables and the decor is utilitarian at best-- it's all about the food! I have been back three or four more times and have sampled different wraps each time-- they are all great. My wife and daughter always get the tacos. My son-in-law loves the burgers. Imagine my surprise when I found no listing on Tripadvisor-- I immediately had to rectify this oversight!

• Visited March 2013