“Best Japanese Steahouse!”

Sakura
Ranked #20 of 126 Restaurants in Shawnee
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 27 March 2013 via mobile

I know everyone loves this place for the sushi, (which IS very good), but we go for the hibachi steakhouse in the back. It's the best we've found, and very reasonably priced on weeknights. Sooo good!!!

Reviewed 24 November 2012

I liked there very much. The train thingy was funny and the food was great. Maybe a little renovation to please some other types of customers, but for me it was perfect. The price was reasonable and the variety was okay. Since I was sitting on the sushi train bar, I didn't require a lot of service, but the service that I got was excellent. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed 11 September 2012

What more can I say beyond the title. There is a sushi train and you can pick and choose what you would like. I loved it, everything I tried was fantastic. Several different varieties of sushi and quite creative. Get there early, because it gets packed due to it being so awesome.

1  Thank JillSuzhou
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Sushi is the best around. If you don't get there early, you'll be waiting for a seat by the train. That's right, the train. The sushi is made then put on a model train that circles the seating area. you can take what you want. Don't confuse this with some of the conveyor belt chain sushi joints like in hawaii. This is a one of a kind place. You can also sit at a table and order sushi from the menu and they have a steakhouse there also but the sushi is the star. Great staff, unusual creations, and a bar! what more could you want!!! prices are reasonable too.

3  Thank Jeffery R