“We will stay again”

Ranked #19 of 87 Hotels in Wichita
Denver, Colorado, United States
“We will stay again”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

The staff was great and the room was super clean. The only complaint that I had was the beds were a bit to hard. We for sure will come back and stay again. Thanks for the nice hospitality. I'm writing now just to fill up the 200 character minimum.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Richard S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Wichita, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Thanks for choosing the Comfort Suites for your destination in Wichita. We were thrilled to have you. Please stop back by on your next trip from Colorado!

General Manger

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Sterling Heights, MI
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This hotel was very conveniently located for a customer visit in Wichita. The check-in experience was fast and efficient, and there was a convenient business center to print my boarding pass. The room was very spacious and quiet. The breakfast buffet is nothing out of the ordinary but it's free.

Room Tip: This is close to a highway so you might want to request a room away from the expressway. The street...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for the comments in regards to your stay here at the Comfort Suites Airport. We are thrilled that you were able to find us conveniently located off of Highway 54 and Ridge Road.
I'm glad to hear that your check in process was fast and efficient.

Please come back and see us on your customer visit!

Salina, Kansas
Reviewed 12 April 2014

The staff there was incredibly helpful with making reservations, check-in, recommendations on what to do in town, checkout and overall visit. Got into the room, it was very clean and maintained very well, great look. The location of the hotel is easy to find, no major traffic issues. Would definitely stay many more times and recommend it!

• Stayed February 2014
I'm so thrilled to hear how your stay with us was so positive! We strive as a team to make all of our guests stays to be so efficient.

We appreciate the time you took to tell us about your stay. Please come back and see us on your next trip to Wichita.

Winfield, Kansas
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I really enjoyed my stay there. the front desk person, Rachel, was very knowlegeable and had one of the BEST guest service attitude I have ever experience. She was very helpful with everything. i ran into an issue with the shower not working, she not only quickly set up a diffrent arrangement for me, she also helped me move my luggage to the new room. The rooms were very nice and I loved the set up of the hotel. Very clean for how much traffic was coming in and out that evening. The breakfast was very tasty and fresh. I made my decsion to stay at this hotel because they offered free shuttle ride to the airport for me. That was a huge plus in my trip.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Richard S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Wichita, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Melinda C

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your recent stay at our hotel.

I was pleased to hear you found the staff so accommodating and am glad they were able to help.

Pratt, Kansas
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Due to the confirmation calls the staff knew I was here for my brothers funeral. So upon arrival I had a beautiful plant in my room with a card! That was so thoughtful!! Thank you to the entire staff and Kristina!

• Stayed March 2014
Shelley S

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am glad that we could make your stay an enjoyable one. Once again on behalf of the entire staff we would like to offer our condolences to you and your family.
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Well, I had no plan to stay here. Was flying out of the city and my flight got cancelled and I was forced to say the night. Had driven in from Tulsa that afternoon. My airline gave me a free room at the hotel. It was a great room! Nice size. Very clean and everything was working just fine! Don't plan to be in Wichita again anytime soon but would stay here if I was in the city!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
nickhasit,

Thank you for the kind words, I will share them with my staff. We look forward to providing the same quality service once again when you make it back to Wichita.
Meade, Kansas
Reviewed 9 January 2014

We had a good stay at this hotel. They offered soup and salad in the evening. Breakfast was well prepared with full menu the next morning. Bed was comfortable. Two TV's and Internet hookup. Maybe a small item but the coffee in the room was delicious and fresh tasting. Liked the brand they furnished. Staff accommodating. Clean rooms and quiet. We have stayed here more than once and would stay again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear kansascem

Thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor reveiw regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

I was glad to hear that the ammenities our hotel offers were to your satisfaction and that you were pleased with them.