“Sweet stay”

SpringHill Suites Wichita East at Plazzio
Ranked #36 of 87 Hotels in Wichita
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I stayed here visiting family and was impressed by the hotel and the staff. Everyone always had a smile and friendly word to say to me during my three days there. My room was clean and they kept the parking lot and lobby clean and tidy. Everything in the room was in good, new condition.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Peaches00

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I stayed in the suite with my friends and I. The pool was kind of small but was well maintained. The room looked exactly like the pictures. the doors to the room were oddly placed. The breakfast was good. The location was awesome. It was in a brand new area. There was a sports bar and bowling alley next to it and just on down the way was the warren theater.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Destiny S
Reviewed 22 March 2014

We really enjoyed this hotel. The staff was friendly and the decor was interesting. It had a 70's feel without feeling antiquated or gaudy. The lobby looks like the inside of I Dream of Jennie's bottle. Kind of fun. I found the colors in the room very appealing; soft lime green, light blue, and light yellow. The bed was very comfortable. We will definitely stay here again if we need a room in Wichita.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We have stayed at this hotel twice in route from our ski trip. The hotel is clean, rooms spacious. Love the pull out couch in addition to two queen beds (we have two teenagers, this works well). On our last trip, my husband had left his suitcase in the back of our SUV. The next morning we discovered our back window had been smashed and suitcase gone. Our ski bag was too big to remove so our loss was minimal..thankfully. However it was an inconvenience to get a window repaired in another city when you just want to get home. This hotel shares a parking lot with a bowling/entertainment center. It was very crowded that night. The parking lot is well lit but gets a lot of traffic. If you choose this hotel, I would remove valuables from your car and next time we will back up to the hotel if possible. We would choose this hotel again. The staff was pleasant and hotel nice and clean.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Hotel seems brand new and nice....but the internet is the worst I've experienced in a hotel. Nice location in an upscale part of Wichita. I'd stay here again if I didn't need to use the internet in my room.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Amy M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Wichita East at Plazzio, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with the SpringHill Suites Wichita East at Plazzio. You indicated in your response that the hotel was nice but the internet speed was lacking. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations. Rest assured, our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit. We are diligently working toward increasing our bandwidth and I am certain you will see great improvement on your next visit. Thank you again for your kindness and allowing us the opportunity to improve our services and showcase our spirit to serve. Safe travels always, Amy

Warm Regards,
AMY MEYERS
Wichita East at Plazzio

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Here on business for a two night stay and the service was first class. From the wonderfully fresh breakfast prepared by cheif Rich to the incredible service by both Josh and Rich, I'll be back and enthusiastically recommend you give it a try.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We spent three nights here, and had a wonderful stay. The room was quiet and very comfortable. The handicapped shower was terrific, even had a seat which is unusual in my experience. They had a nice breakfast, and an evening happy hour bar with reasonably priced drinks. I was very pleased and would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends