“Excellent Stay”

SpringHill Suites Wichita East at Plazzio
Ranked #36 of 87 Hotels in Wichita
Reviewed 10 August 2014

It was a nice short stop for our family road trip at this hotel. This hotel was clean, the breakfast was excellent and the bed was very comfortable. The price was reasonable and hotel lives up to the Marriott standards. The hotel staff was friendly and very helpful. Definetely will stay at this hotel again in the future.

Room Tip: High floor room is always better
1  Thank T N
There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Wichita East at Plazzio

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

One of the best hotels I've ever stayed in for a family with children. Rooms are huge and are designed in a way that really makes the living area feel distant from the beds (even though they aren't separated by a wall). Lots of sitting, working, or play space in the room. Everything is clean. Lots of restaurants to walk to. Breakfast area is big, open, and pleasant (and doubles as a comfortable lobby the rest of the time). I'd be happy if every hotel we stayed in was exactly like this one!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MJennings
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We stayed at the Springhill Suites on July 25th on our way to a family funeral. It was so clean, the staff friendly and the area very safe with lots of restaurants nearby. But the expectational piece of this is that we had to leave shortly after 6am and asked on check in if they could have the yogurt fridge unlocked since breakfast didn't start until 630. When we can downstairs however, the breakfast cook had a hot breakfast all ready and was expecting us. That kind of behavior needs rewarded, so everyone stay at Springhill Suites at the Plazzio!

1  Thank mjc0399
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Place looks fairly new. It's clean, up to date and the bedding is great. This is what you would expect from a Marriott property and the price is reasonable. Staff was excellent, and the breakfast was pretty good too. Some excellent amenities and shopping nearby as well.

Would definitely recommend and stay again.

Room Tip: from the looks of it, you can't go wrong with any of the rooms they put you in
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My family and extended family stayed here for the weekend and we all really enjoyed it. The staff was very nice and personable, as well as professional and helpful. The beds were really comfortable, and our room was clean. The showers were great and had ample hot water, which i enjoyed because i live with my wife and daughter and fight for a hot shower. We also had a meeting room rented, that the staff kept very clean, even though the little kids at the reunion were messy. The breakfast was good and the hotel is located very close to many entertainment options and places to eat. The pool area was clean, as well as the gym area. We enjoyed our stay. Its a great place to stay for a family with a few kids.

Room Tip: book your room in advance as far as you can, it was a busy place.
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Me and my four children stayed at the Springhill Suites over the 4th of July weekend and had a wonderful experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful, especially Josh at the front desk was amazing. Josh was extremely professional and personable and surprisingly he greeted me by name after just one day at the hotel. His customer service was commendable and I truly appreciated the special effort he made to make me and my kids feel very welcome. We stayed in a suite (2 queen beds and a sofabed). The room was on the small side for five people but it was very clean and comfortable and TOTALLY worth it for me not to have to pay for two rooms or split up me and my kids without my husband around. The pool was small but my kids still had fun swimming. The breakfast, which was included, was very good. The location was fantastic and I think the value was exceptional. I have paid much more for hotels that were not nearly as nice. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Wichita and we plan to stay there again when we visit my sister in the future.

1  Thank Tdavis1988
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I spent a couple of weeks at the SpringHill Suites, and enjoyed the room, gym, breakfast, and especially the staff. Josh, the evening front desk staff, was especially friendly, informative, professional, and attentive. If I return, I will stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business