“CATS”

Add it.
Crown Uptown Theatre
Ranked #30 of 78 things to do in Wichita
Reviewed 15 October 2013

WOW!!! The show was FABULOUS! Food and service was so pleasant. Our first visit but not our last! Everyone should go here!

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I have been to the Crown Uptown many times and always thoroughly enjoyed it! However, since it has come under new ownership, I've only been one time to an afternoon performance, We didn't eat during the afternoon performance so I can't make a comparison to their food and what it used to be. I do know that the prices have increased to the point that my husband and I don't feel as if we can afford to go to a dinner and show unless it's a very special show that we really want to see.
I know when a bunch of us girls were planning on going to see a show we chose the afternoon show because a lot of us couldn't afford to do the dinner and show now. I wish they would go back to a more affordable rate so that more could go and see the shows and enjoy the dinners. It was such a treat to be able to go and enjoy a high quality dinner and show before the changes took place. I'm sure that the shows are probably still just as good and the food too, it would just be nice if it was accessible as it use to be. I would have liked for my husband and mother to see White Christmas when she was visiting, but there was just no way, especially around Christmas time., If money isn't a problem, this is a great place to go if it's still like it was under the old ownership.

2  Thank getawaymomWichita
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I had made a reservation for CATS but had to call and cancel the reservation due to work out of town. The young lady assured me it wasn't a problem and said I would not be charged, it was just a hold. Well, 2 days later I see a $300 charge on my card for I performance I did NOT ATTEND. I guarantee I will never attend a performance here.
I hope to resolve this issue with the staff there.

Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

Food servings are small, bland and limited choices (chicken very dry, food at dennys has better flavor). The actual show was very very good. Service is avg at best but extremely slow (took 30 min to get a drink). Dessert and drink prices are high and the desserts are store bought. It is good that the shows are good because the rest of the evening is avg at best.

2  Thank REF W
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Great food selection! Awesome performances! You feel like you interact with the performance! A must every other month to see the performances!