“Great hotel in Wichita!”

CrestView Suites Wichita
Ranked #46 of 87 Hotels in Wichita
Reviewed 30 June 2013

I stayed at the CrestHill Suites in Wichita on a business trip last week and I have to say that I was impressed. The check-in process at the desk was great and they were very welcoming. The rooms were very nice and came with a full kitchen area if needed. It is definitely for the extended stay business traveler or family. Internet access was easy and it worked great. Overall , a great hotel for a good price.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank paulandelissa121209
Sean P, General Manager at CrestView Suites Wichita, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

The whole staff works hard to provide great service and truly appreciates the acknowledgement of their efforts. It sounds like that the room served you well during your visit—I am glad. Thank you for your business and we anticipate having you stay “in our house” the next time you are in our area, for business or pleasure.

There are newer reviews for CrestView Suites Wichita

Reviewed 27 June 2013

I stayed there overnight and loved it! It was clean, quiet, everything you need - like a small efficieny apartment. They have a great swimming pool and their grounds are very well kept. If I go back up there, I will be staying with them again. They have dinners most nights of the week and cookouts too!

Room Tip: They have a lot of students from a business down the road so it stays full. If you wish a smoking r...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

We really enjoy it when our guest have a wonderful experience and is what we strive for in the service we provide. Thank you for leaving your comments and we look forward toward serving you again.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

I was pleasantly surprised with the space we got, our "room" was truly several. Some suite chains are simply standard hotel rooms, so I was happy to find a decent sized kitchenette, lock off living room bedroom and bathroom. Much was quite dated, but the bed and pillows were new and so comfortable, which counted the most for us. There was plenty of room for our pack-and play as well.

The down sides of my visit: aside from a quick check in, the one person at the front desk (the only staff we encountered during our one night stay) pretty much ignored everything else, for example me struggling with 2 babies and luggage, or when much of the breakfast buffet needed refills, like milk. The worst part was certainly breakfast, a pretty tough meal to get wrong, but it may have been the worst I've had. I'm really not picky but had to stop at a store to get sOne real food for me and the kids before heading back on the freeway.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank AntsInMyPantsDE
Sean P, General Manager at CrestView Suites Wichita, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2013

I appreciate the feedback that you have provided to us. I am pleased that most of your stay with the hotel was good. There are times when the front desk is only staffed by one person but our goal is to still provide great service. I regret that you had some challenges to that end. We certainly will review this and see how to improve on it in the future. We try to offer a variety of options in our breakfast but we understand that they are not all to everyone's liking but again, will use your response to further our offerings. Thank you again and we hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

I stayed one night end of march 2013 at Cresthill suites.

Location - The hotel is slightly away from the hustle and bustle and is on the east central ave. The night I stayed was Easter and most of the restaurants were closed and the kitchen came of help as I had to make a quick dinner after visiting Dillons (super market).

Check in. The check in was quick and made a booking through Hotwire. I stayed on the 2nd floor over looking onto the front of the hotel.

Suite. I was quite impressed with the size of the suite and had a nice kitchen, complimentary non-alcoholic drinks, nice seating area and a flat TV. The bath room was spacious and well appointed. There was a big closet to keep your luggage and ward robe. The Internet was complimentary and the speed was acceptable. The bed was quite comfortable and the A/C worked well as it was a bit hot that week end.

Quirks - There is a light in the middle of the seating area which looked a bit strange.

Breakfast. The breakfast had limited selection and the seating area was a bit on the smaller side.

Summary - The nightly rate was south of $60 and that is a very attractive rate for a hotel and the facilities provided. The hotel is clean and provides a nice stay and is a short distance away from the highways of 96 or 54. Is a small boutique hotel with great value!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank bramgopal
Sean P, General Manager at CrestView Suites Wichita, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review-- we really appreciate it! We are delighted that your visit here with us was a pleasant one for you. I am glad that the facilities worked well to your liking. The staff looks forward to serving you on your next visit to Wichita and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff was wonderful, very friendly and upbeat. I was very impressed with the kitchen area and available amenities for cooking. This is by far one of the nicest hotels I have stayed at, and I plan to return if passing through Wichita anytime soon.

Room Tip: I stayed in a single and found it to be very spacious and just what I needed; very comfortable.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Elizabethsweets
Sean P, General Manager at CrestView Suites Wichita, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2013

The whole staff is very pleased that you had a wonderful stay! Everyone here works hard to provide great service and truly appreciates the acknowledgement of their efforts. I am happy that you were able to utilize the kitchen amenities and that the room served you well. Thank you for your business and we will be anxious to have you “in our house” the next time you make your way to this neck of the woods

Reviewed 5 May 2013

From a recommendation of a friend, we made a reservation at the hotel and stayed at the end of
April. We did not know really what to expect since we had not heard of Cresthill but we were really surprised. While the hotel could use a little updating, the service itself and amenities were fantastic! The staff was so accomodating with the requests we had and the room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was convenient and nice--my wife enjoyed the fresh fruit and yogurt. It was a great stay and we will return!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

We are very happy to see that you came by way of a recommendation. We always want our guest to have a great experience and so take great satisfaction when they do. The property is about to go through some upgrades and so you will be able to experience them on your next stay with us. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 2 May 2013

I haven't stayed at any other hotel in Wichita, so i cant make any comparisons. However, after reading all of the reviews,i guess i expected more. I had the superior King room/suite and was disappointed. It was truly outdated. It reminded me of a quality hotel from the '80s. It was clean and very adequate, the front desk service was okay...but i expected more.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We always appreciate getting feedback. I am sorry that you did not feel that you received an excellent level of service during your stay. We will use your response as we continually work to improve our guest experience. The hotel is scheduled to go through upgrades during the year that will add to our décor and features. I do hope that you will try us again in the future.