Comfort Inn & Suites
Wyndham Garden Wichita Downtown(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$85
US$122
US$111
Wichita Marriott(Wichita)
US$128
US$118
The Inn at Tallgrass(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$102
Baymont Inn & Suites Wichita East(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$76
US$205
US$171
US$202
US$159
  • Restaurant
Hotel At WaterWalk(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$104
  • Pool
US$166
US$150
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnorthrock suiteshash brownssitting areatwo double bedsironing boardhealthy choicesrock roadbuffet breakfastyogurtroom was spaciousoutdoor poolshopping and restaurantsbreakfast areaa great staywould stay againreclinerfridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 January 2014

We stay at the Northrock when we go to Wichita for weekends over. It is always clean and kept up... Service is always good! The pool and hot tub are always functioning and clean. Rooms are modern and good sized. They need to think about some firmer mattresses, but that is just a personal preference. The best thing about the Northrock is the wonderful breakfast they serve. We are a family of five so having a hotel with a full breakfast menu is awesome. Eggs, meat, cakes, biscuits and gravy, etc... Full breakfast buffet... Fridges and microwaves in most rooms... price is definitely worth it too... We did have a small malfunction in our room this trip.. at about 11:00 pm our smoke alarm started beeping.. after an hour my wife made me get up and take care of it.. Small issue, just needed the weekly check... This is our favorite Wichita Hotel...

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
wmcgreg, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Thanks for the positive review and feedback. We get a lot of compliments on our breakfast and the size of the rooms. I'm not sure if you stayed in a room with an older bed, but we are upgrading mattresses in many rooms now, and getting rave reviews. On your next stay ask for a room with a new bed, and then let us know what you think.

Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

Peeling wallpaper, leaking bathroom faucets, noisy bathroom fans. This place was really nice, but isn't much anymore. Free breakfast isn't anything special. Oh, and I know this is kind of a preference thing, but my wife and I both woke up sore in the morning from the bed and pillows.

Stayed: November 2013
wmcgreg, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

I'm sorry about your issues during your stay. Please know that we are addressing all these issues. The vast majority of bathrooms are fine, but we have found a few with noisy or non-working exhaust fans, and even fewer with leaking faucets. These are all maintenance issues we are resolving. We get a lot of compliments on our hot free complimentary breakfast, and I believe for the price we charge there is no other breakfast offering as good a selection as the Northrock. We have updated 25 rooms with new beds in November, and are getting ready to do another 30 in February. I hope you come back, and be sure to ask for a room with a new bed. thank you

Reviewed 10 October 2013

You can't expect much for 70/night but this was horribly gross. Area is great but downtown is better and only 10 mins away and easy to get to and park. Stay downtown! The downtown area is so quaintly cute and so much to walk to.

• Stayed: October 2013
wmcgreg, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

I'm sorry about your stay? Although I'm not quite sure what issues you had exactly? Many guests love this northeast part of the city. A lot of shopping and restaurants and entertainment, and still very close to downtown. Most guests agree that we are a great value being in the $70's like you say....and that rate includes a full hot buffet style breakfast, as well as an indoor/outdoor pool. Thank You

Reviewed 16 August 2013

I booked this hotel from an ICU waiting room and was pleasantly surprised. We had room 314, King suite. Only problem I could find was that 2 lamps didnt work, and the bed being 3 feet from the bathroom was odd. Sometime in the night our room lost power to everything but the fridge and I suspect it was related to the lights flickering when the AC kicked on. We got there around midnight and the great shower and comfortable bed were all that mattered. I will definitely be returning to this hotel. I just hope our neighbors were not disturbed by my crying toddler.

Room Tip: There is only one elevator and it is in the lobby.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
wmcgreg, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

We're glad you enjoyed the shower and the bed. The maintenance man checked the breaker box in your room and found one to be half out. It was replaced and everything works fine in the room now. We do look forward to seeing you again. Thank You

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Have to agree with kat185 on this. Beds need replacing. But other than that I enjoyed my weeks stay here. Wish that there was fresh fruit on the buffet breakfast. Staff was friendly and helpful. The location is the best with great restaurants and shopping with in walking distance. I would stay at this location again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank cherjb

Thank you for your comments. We currently have approx. 30 rooms budgeted for new beds in the next 2 months. I would guess you might have had a room with a slightly older bed that is due to be replaced. This should correct the issues we've had with beds in some of our rooms. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Wichita.