“Bonefish wichita”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #17 of 1,042 Restaurants in Wichita
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Bonefish wichita”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Typical Bonefish. However, I tried their special surf & turf. Fish was ok but the 6 oz filet was well done vis the medium ordered. Manager gratuitously replaced it. Service was still great and visit enjoyable.

Visited June 2014

Manhattan, Kansas
“Great First-Time Experience”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My wife and I had dinner here during a Saturday overnight stop on our way home from a wedding. We originally tried the Red Robin in the same strip mall, but were told the wait would be 45 minutes to an hour. We don't wait for seats at burger joints so we tried Bonefish a few doors away. They were busy too, but the hostess directed us to the bar, saying that full dinner service was available there, too. So rather than wait, we did just that. In short, we had a terrific experience with the bartender(s), had good wine and bloody marys, and two excellent dinners. I'm not a huge seafood fan but the grilled tilapia with potatoes au gratin and tomato/squash combo was really tasty. My wife's rainbow trout disappeared faster than my tilapia did.

While the check was certainly higher than Red Robin's would have been, I felt the value was there. Since this meal, we have eaten at a Bonefish Grill in Colorado Springs with our son and his wife. The same excellent service, drinks, and food. Nicely done, and we'll add Bonefish to our list of desirable restaurants for our future travels.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank KSUBaker
League City, Texas
“All around superb!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

From the service, to the decor to the food you will be impressed. The Bonefish Grill is one of our favorite restaurants. The menu has so many selections to choose from but my husband and I find it hard to break away from the coconut shrimp and the pecan encrusted trout because we know that it is going to be incredibly delicious. I especially love that the children's menu has tilapia and battered fish on its menu because our daughter loves fish and the portion is just right for her.

• Visited March 2014
Wichita, Kansas
“Our favorite place!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Love, love, love this place!! We eat at Bonefish at least twice a month, sometimes more. The tilapia Imperial is my favorite dish, followed closely by the salmon with Pan Asian sauce, and the crab crusted orange roughy, when it's on the specials board. And you have to have the bang bang shrimp if you go! We've never had anything here that wasn't fabulous, and the service is top-notch! You won't go wrong choosing Bonefish Grill!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Lynn06042319
Middletown, New York
“Great Meal, Overpriced”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Had a very good meal at this restaurant. However, I felt the price of the meal far exceeded the quality of the meal. I have had seafood that was just as good for a far lower price.

• Visited December 2013