“Great catering”

When Pigs Fly BBQ
Ranked #19 of 1,096 Restaurants in Wichita
Price range: US$1 - US$12
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: A rock solid BBQ restaurant specializing in Ribs, Brisket, Turkey, Hot Links and Chicken. Fresh food that tastes "straight off the grill", Great service and a clean atmosphere. Weekly Specials made Fresh. Located off the corner of Central and Ridge in the Crossroads shopping center. Catering available for any party, large or small.
Reviewed 10 December 2013

They have catered lunch for our business several times. They make it easy to serve 40 hungry people. Always on time, always get the order right, they bring everything you need(plates, plastic wear, serving spoons). Always friendly and they go above and beyond good customer service.
Their food is excellent. Best BBQ in town.

Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

First, the service was great! They let us try the BBQ before we made a decision on what to order. Everything as delicious. But we ordered the Beef Brisket and Pulled Pork. Juicy and the BBQ sauce was spectacular. This was our first time. Won't be our last! We recommend this to all BBQ lovers!!!

Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

I was visiting the area and looked on Trip-advisor for good BBQ place near the airport. When Pigs Fly came up with good reviews so I gave it a try. I was pleasantly surprised. Good food, friendly service, clean and good background music. I had the pulled pork & hot sausage with baked beans & macaroni salad. I will be back next time I am in the area.

Reviewed 13 February 2013

While their BBQ is good. I had the Pulled Pork and a Hot Link. I thought the prices were just a bit higher than most in town. So if you think the taste is worth the price, go for it. I would not turn it down if someone else is buying!

Reviewed 4 January 2013

Great food, friendly people (they make you feel like you are part of the family.) and clean restaurant. Ribs and brisket are as good if not better than anywhere in the state.