“Celebrating our anniversary”

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Celebrating our anniversary”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We decided to go to a dinner theater to celebrate a big anniversary so we choose Mosley Street. I did enjoy the meal and the play although there were a few spots that I felt were adult innuendos which I personally didn't care for. We were made to feel special since we were celebrating a high number anniversary which was nice. It was fun but I didn't feel as if the original play material was the caliber of the big dinner theater in town. But if you don't want to pay the big bucks that you have to pay at the big theater you don't have to at Mosely Street. I would check on the material to see what age it's appropriate for as with anything thing you would want to see, if material matters to you.

Visited June 2013

Wichita, Kansas
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Pure Fun”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I love the Mosley Street Melodrama atmosphere. I can't say enough about the entertainment. An awesome group of people doing what they love to do. Great adult fun with a calming yet basic décor. Wonderful night out! Food is average, would like to a different menu once in awhile. Best entertainment value in Wichita!

Visited September 2013
Springfield, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Keep musical review, lose the play”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

So called playwright should be run out on a rail. My Children put on a better play. What a waste of talented actors. Musical review was good, food was good, wait staff was outstanding.

Visited August 2013
Wichita, Kansas, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Always a joy!”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Interactive comedy routines and musical revues with very talented people. If you don't like to be harassed, sit away from the stage. With the show and dinner package, there is delicious barbecue served. Theme drinks are offered with each performance. Always an original play. Not recommended for children under 16.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Cathy H
Wichita, Kansas
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Always entertaining!!”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We went here for our 9th anniversary in February and as always this place never fails us! Great BBQ right before the show and always a great comical performance here. I would recommend kids of 10 years and older depending on the show's story line. We always see people here celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, reunions, retirements, etc. Never a dull moment and fun when they get the audience involved it is ALWAYS hysterical!! Be sure to practice...."Boo" and "hiss"

Visited February 2013