“Afterall, this is Witchita, not Manhattan”

Mosley Street Melodrama
Ranked #1 of 11 Concerts & Shows in Wichita
Reviewed 3 November 2013

At just 1 block from our Old Town hotel, we decided to take-in the Mosley dinner theater just a few days before Halloween. All in all, we had a very good time. The dinner (precedes the presentation) was a non-exceptional but flavorful combo of barbequed meats, tators, and vegetable (the chicken could has stood a little more time over the coals). Beer was quite reasonably priced. We made our reservation late and were seated at the left-edge of the audience, but sound and view were fine. The play itself was amusing, though wanting perhaps for a plot boost. Given what they had to work with, the actors were very good, with very good singing voices. Contrary to another review, we two conservative old f-rts found nothing to be racy or suggestive. Just good, affordable ($46 for 2) entertainment.

2  Thank Dale K

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I've been here numerous times and have never been disappointed! The folks here make sure you have a good time!

Reviewed 23 September 2013

We decided to go to a dinner theater to celebrate a big anniversary so we choose Mosley Street. I did enjoy the meal and the play although there were a few spots that I felt were adult innuendos which I personally didn't care for. We were made to feel special since we were celebrating a high number anniversary which was nice. It was fun but I didn't feel as if the original play material was the caliber of the big dinner theater in town. But if you don't want to pay the big bucks that you have to pay at the big theater you don't have to at Mosely Street. I would check on the material to see what age it's appropriate for as with anything thing you would want to see, if material matters to you.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

I love the Mosley Street Melodrama atmosphere. I can't say enough about the entertainment. An awesome group of people doing what they love to do. Great adult fun with a calming yet basic décor. Wonderful night out! Food is average, would like to a different menu once in awhile. Best entertainment value in Wichita!

Reviewed 29 August 2013

So called playwright should be run out on a rail. My Children put on a better play. What a waste of talented actors. Musical review was good, food was good, wait staff was outstanding.