Hotel At WaterWalk
US$91
US$78
Clarion Inn & Suites Wichita Airport(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$171
US$143
US$69
US$63
Comfort Suites Wichita(Wichita)(Great Value!)
US$99
Red Roof
US$166
US$150
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmade to order breakfastshuttle servicelarge walk in closetwafflessplash barloft roomold townfree laundryfull size refrigeratorclose to downtownsmall apartmentsitting areaa great place to staystayed nightsking bedcentury iiresidence inn
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Rooms were pretty and bed was comfortable BUT when housekeeper went to do my bed she dropped the sheets on the floor and picked them up and proceed to make my bed. I thought it was unsanitary! ! ! I had my two kids with me and I decided to check out early and go elsewhere.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Was in Wichita the week of June 3,2013 on business. Stayed at this hotel. Hotel is very nice, front desk was very helpful and Toni the shuttle driver was very friendly.
My only complaint with this hotel is the cleaning staff. There was still coffee left in the coffee pot when we checked in. There was hair all over the bathroom floor and it was still there when we checked out 2 days later!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2013

The people there were so nice. For one thing, we tried to check into the hotel too early and our room wasn't ready yet (because the other person wasn't gone yet). So, the front desk lady found us another room which was a lot nicer than our first one. She really did her best to "take care of us". A little later, there was a problem with the tv. The technician needed to go to the store for new parts and knew that we had no entertainment (we also had two children with us). Anyway, she went so far as to get us some complimentary tickets to Riverfest, to keep us entertained! We didn't actually take her up on her offer of the tickets, but it was SO nice of her to offer! And, the breakfast was even better than the Comfort Inn's...that we've always bragged on. My husband and I will be back!!

Room Tip: Choose a room as far away from the main road (I think it's Kellogg?) for less road noise.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to stay. We were coming through on a trip from Houston to Denver and I found this place through tripadvisor. All good reviews and this is another one. My wife and 4 kids fit into the two story room with no issues. Two bathrooms is great. We walked to town for dinner and my wife and I had a few drinks with the storm chasers (we luckily dodged all the twisters). The service is top notch, in a way you don't see often anymore. Complimentary Internet, shuttle, breakfast, grocery shopping service (never seen that before!!). A great nights sleep in comfy beds. If you're passing through with family there is no better place in Wichita. Great value too!!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We stayed in a King suite with a fireplace. We loved having a kitchen with a full size refrigerator. My husband also loved the extra counter space with bar stools so he could sit and do some work on his computer. The bed was very comfortable and so were the linens. We also loved the huge closet! It was so nice to have a chair and loveseat to watch tv in instead of sitting on the bed to watch tv. The parking was convenient and close to our room. We loved that our room was on the ground floor. The breakfast was amazing! Everything was good and the selection was awesome. Eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits & gravy. Omelets made to order. Fresh fruit, orange juice, apple juice, milk, cereal. Something for everyone. Although we didn't bring our dogs with us on this trip, we love it that the hotel is pet friendly. This will now be our new place to stay when in Wichita. We come several times a year to see our son who attends Wichita State.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, ask for a room away from Kellogg St. We did and we never heard the traffic. Nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple