“Excellent Hotel”
Review of Hotel At WaterWalk

Hotel At WaterWalk
Ranked #14 of 88 Hotels in Wichita
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel is awesome. We stayed in the loft suite. We have a 2 yr old and a 6 yr old. This worked perfect when it came to bedtime, with the two levels. Great service,great breakfast, I can keep going on and on about this place. If you are going to Wichita stay here you won't be disappointed.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Reggie C

Reviewed 19 August 2014

This hotel was very nice from the time i walked in and met the front desk clerk Marche! She was knowledgeable of the area and where to dine! The room was clean and the breakfast was wonderful! I would recommend this place to any one visiting wichita!!

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 15 August 2014

This hotel was the best and very well priced. The staff including the manager Christine were very nice and very friendly! Hot cooked breakfast, nice pool and a free shuttle service! coming back again!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We had another great weekend at the hotel. Our annual event is always fun, but the hotel staff makes it Awesome. Friendly, personable, caring and the lead with a Servant's Heart! From the front desk to the van driver and the new poll/grounds guy... you all rocked. Thank you for showing the Dallas guys a great weekend. Great location, comfortable pillow and bed linens... i felt like I was in my home bed.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Let me start by saying the staff was friendly. My room was clean for the most part (minus some hairs that weren't mine in the shower) and the breakfast was decent too. The room was big, but the full kitchen size was a letdown as there is no oven or stovetop. Just a microwave and fridge.
It was loud at night. Between hearing my above neighbor through the thin ceiling and the super noisy air conditioner, it was hard to sleep. It was also hard to park. I grabbed the last spot one night and had to park along a curb the second. My building also had no wifi. I was told to connect to the building next to ours, but the signal kept dropping. When I had to use internet to get work done, I had to sit outside in front of a different building. The fitness center here is very tiny. No weights, just some cardio equipment. They did offer free passes to a local gym about 3/4 of a mile away... That gym was a very nice facility. If I were to come back to town, I think I would try a different hotel.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2014

First thanks for reading my review. Hotel was very easy to find. Check-in was smooth and the young lady at the desk was very professional answered all our questions.We were on the first floor I didn't see an elevator everything I saw was a walk up steps to the second floor. More than a suite like a small apartment. Bed was very nice. The room was clean, no odors. Breakfast was very nice. Our only problem was the people on the second floor had heavy feet but once they went to bed it was ok . We'll stay again our next trip.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tig2811
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Hotel at WW may fly under the radar a bit, but I'll bet if you try it once, this will become your hotel in Wichita. It is now ours. Entire staff - friendly and accommodating. Breakfast Bar with made-to-order omelets, eggs, waffles...WHAT?! Awesome! Our room had a kitchenette with a full-size frig, microwave, and - my wife's fave - a Keurig coffee maker! Also great location right next to Kellogg, so you're accessible to the entire city within 15-20 minutes. And to top it all off, they are pet friendly, which was critical for us because we stayed 3 nights while in the process of moving to another city. On the down side, we heard some traffic noise, and one night we heard the trash truck, but that's just nit-picking. I could go on-and-on with accolades, but I will simply suggest that you give this place a try - we think you'll really like it!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank OKguy80
Travellers also viewed these Wichita hotels
Hotel at Old Town
Wyndham Garden Wichita Downtown
Homewood Suites by Hilton @ The Waterfront
Fairfield Inn & Suites Wichita Downtown
Drury Plaza Hotel Broadview Wichita

Been to Hotel At WaterWalk? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel At WaterWalk

Address: 711 S Main St, Wichita, KS 67213-5413 (Formerly Cambridge Suites Downtown)
Region: United States > Kansas > Wichita
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#5 Romantic Hotel in Wichita
#10 Business Hotel in Wichita
#13 Family Hotel in Wichita
Price Range: £66 - £96 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Hotel At WaterWalk 3*
The Hotel at WaterWalk is conveniently located in downtown Wichita, KS, just blocks from Century II, Old Town Entertainment District, Intrust Bank Arena and countless museums and art galleries. This newly remodeled boutique hotel is refreshingly affordable and perfect for the business and leisure traveler. The Hotel at WaterWalk offers 88 beautifully spacious suites, each equipped with outstanding amenities you would expect at a luxury hotel, delivered with contemporary style and beauty. You are sure to experience the art of relaxation with the soothing colors, and a calm and peaceful atmosphere that will rejuvenate you spirit while capturing the essence of nature. When you stay at Hotel at WaterWalk, you will wake up every morning to a complimentary hot cook to order breakfast and free newspapers available in our Clubhouse. Spend your day relaxing by the outdoor pool, enjoying our picnic area with BBQ grills or utilizing our fitness center. With private entrances and park like atmosphere we are the perfect place for your pets as well. Join us in the evening to unwind at our full service bar. In addition to all of this, we also offer a business center, complimentary laundry facilities, free parking, grocery shopping service, and one of a kind customer service. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel At WaterWalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Cambridge Hotel Wichita