Scotsman Inn West
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Regency Inn(Wichita)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Nothing special either way about this place, but it's definitely well worth the money if you just need a place to crash for the night. Close to the airport (5 min) and a walk across the street to Wal Mart. (I hate Wal Mart, but hey, it'll do in an emergency!)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Glenn F
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Family stood here for a basketball tournament. Good basic rooms, friendly staff. No pool but we knew that when we booked so that was ok. Free WiFi was nice. Close to shopping & restaurants.
Good value

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Anthony T
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Laying here at midnight wishing I could go to sleep. The squealing dryer down the hall is keeping me awake. I called the front desk about 45 minutes ago and asked about the noise. They told me that it would be handled shortly. Well, nope. I just called the front desk and they aren't concerned. Well, go to...

• Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank Wahoo_20999
Reviewed 4 February 2013

My husband and I have stayed here several times because the rooms have a table and chairs and fridge and microwave. It's not a high end place by any means, but if you want a place to sit and eat and a fridge and microwave, for an inexpensive price, this is a good deal. The management has always been very nice. The only problem I would write about is the overwhelming smell of smoke in some areas. As a woman that stays there without my husband sometimes, I feel safe as it is a hotel and not a motel, but any woman should always be aware of her surroundings and who sees her going and coming from her room. The rooms aren't large but for a few nights they are fine. This is my choice place to stay when I want to get away inexpensively, it's not on the same scale as a 3 star hotel, but for an inexpensive hotel I think it's a good deal.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank getawaymomWichita
Reviewed 4 October 2012

Let me start off with when I checked in the lady was very nice. I went to the room and looked at it thought it was fine but had to have the room key changed because it would not work. Came back later that night and there were large crickets in the bathroom and when I went relax people were banging on the windows. Well anyway then I started to go to bed and behold I find blood spots on the bed. I went to the front desk and the man was very rude. He did come down and looked at it and said I cant refund you I will move you to another room. I was tired I said ok . Got to the other room and find out the ref. was frozen up so back down I go. He was nicer this time and exchange it out with the other room. Well as I was going to bed I found the bed was broke thats it. I checked out the next morning was planning on staying two nights. Forget this I was out of there. Also no manager working the day I checked out imagin that.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo