“Wonderful Dinner!”

Dining options: Reservations
Branson, Missouri
“Wonderful Dinner!”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Originally when we drove up to the restaurant, it looked a little sketchy; however, we were pleasantly surprised at the quaint, private, and elegant atmosphere. The server was very knowledgeable about the menu options and even gave us suggestions on how to eat our food to give it the desired flavor combinations. The caliber of the food was consistently sky-high! We would love to go back if we're ever in Wichita again.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Arayna M

Osage City, Kansas
“Absolutely loved it!”
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here and absolutely loved it! I had duck wings for the appetizer that were fabulous. My husband had great fresh calamari. For my entrée I has some wonderful chicken picata and my husband had awesome eggplant. We shall return and bring friends!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank b4osage
Wichita, Kansas
“Hands down best restaurant in Wichita!!!”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

While this restaurant is probably geared towards adults and couples, my family of three (including our young son) enjoyed a fabulous dinner there. Atmosphere is great... this place is not another chain or look-a-like restaurant, it has true charm and character once you get inside. Service was fantastic; wait staff was genuine and personable. Food was excellent. My husband enjoyed their Pork Oso Bucco and while I had the Tortellini a la Vodka. We can't wait to go back and try something new. Truly a hidden gem in Wichita. Don't be turned away by the strip mall facade, this is a must visit!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank CybillZ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and great service!”
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

Customer Service is top notch. Food is Fantastic. Wine selection is superb.

Our server, Bradley was the best! He is knowledgable with wine parings. Don't know what to eat? Ask Bradley. My first dining experience in Wichita is my first recommendation to friends and colleagues.

1 Thank B P
Houston, Texas
“GREAT Italian Option in the Heartland”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

As a frequent traveler to Wichita, I can sincerely rate Bella Vita as the best Italian restaurant in town. What it lacks in curb appeal it makes up for in ambience and quality of food.

Their signature French onion soup is worth a try and the veal is among the best that I've had. A formidable wine list, friendly staff, and quaint, romantic atmosphere rounded out my experience.

You won't regret a visit.

• Visited November 2013