“Outstanding food and service”
Review of Bella Vita

Bella Vita
Ranked #44 of 1,067 Restaurants in Wichita
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Mothers day Brunch of Eggs Benedict and drinks was excellent. Pleasant atmosphere nice background music and very good service.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

I had to travel to Wichita for my son's soccer tournament the same weekend as my birthday and was depressed at the prospect of Olive Garden being the best place available for dinner. However, on the suggestion of our hotel's front desk, we made a reservation at Bella Vita and had an excellent experience. The decor is in a charming, rustic Italian style, and the staff was lovely as well. We shared our food family style and enjoyed every single course. We had mussels, clams, quail, lamb, and cobia (which I never had before but was absolutely delicious). All these diverse dishes were cooked and seasoned to perfection. I never would have expected such a wonderful dining experience in a strip mall in Kansas, but there you have it.

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

I love to find local places and not major chains when I travel. Recommendations from my trip advisor friends here were true to form! The service was friendly and welcoming. I accepted the waitresses recommendation for the cheese tortellini (pink sauce with sun dried tomatoes) and while she recommended it with chicken I opted to enjoy just the pasta and pink sauce. It didn't disappoint. The portion was enough for 2 to share. Warm bread is served with olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette w parmesan cheese. I will definitely return with co workers on my next trip to Wichita.

1  Thank DBRobinson13
Reviewed 23 February 2014

It was the night after Valentine's Day and there was a large table of high school students in the center of the restaurant on their way to a school dance, but the food was outstanding and service was reasonable considering the situation. I had a house salad and the Tortellini Ala Vodka, a three cheese filled tortellini sauteed with prosciutto, shrimp, vodka, marinara & a touch of cream. It was truly amazing. This is our favorite restaurant in Wichita by far - probably as good as anywhere we have eaten in New Orleans, Key West, or any other of our vacation destinations.

1  Thank RockCatWichita_KS
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Originally when we drove up to the restaurant, it looked a little sketchy; however, we were pleasantly surprised at the quaint, private, and elegant atmosphere. The server was very knowledgeable about the menu options and even gave us suggestions on how to eat our food to give it the desired flavor combinations. The caliber of the food was consistently sky-high! We would love to go back if we're ever in Wichita again.

2  Thank Arayna M