“Great Chinese Food!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Wichita, Kansas, United States
“Great Chinese Food!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Food is always cooked to order. We always order off the menu. If it isn't on the menu they have always made us whatever we have asked for. They have always welcomed us as we've arrived and thanked us when we leave. The servers are all fantastic, very attentive to whatever we want or need. I would recommend this restaurant to any and everybody who enjoys good, authentic Chinese food!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Donna G

“Favorite Place To Eat!”
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

We have never been disappointed with anything we've ordered. Ordering off of the Chinese menu is wonderful. Its always clean and everyone is very nice and welcoming. The food is always fresh and delectable. Fantastic.

Brisbane, Australia
“Good Food”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

We chose this place because we were staying at Holiday Inn. It is very close to walk, specially when it is snowing. Friendly staff and good food. The four of us got different meals and each of us liked what we got. No complaints.
Even during the snowstorm people were pouring in. I guess this is a popular place with the locals. I would go there again on our next stop in Wichita.

• Visited December 2013
Wichita, Kansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lee's Buffet”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I work next door to the Lee's Chinese Restaurant. From time to time when I get hungry enough to want lunch I walk right over to get some food. ***** is friendly by greeting me when I come in, talking about my day, and asking what I want to eat. I usually get the buffet to go. It is all you can eat in a to go box for a very good price. I love this restaurant and staff.

• Visited December 2013
“A Bit of Chinatown in Wichita”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Lee's closed at 10:30 and we arrived at 9:30 only to be greeted by the friendliest restaurant owner ever. All food is cooked to order and if you could imagine what your idea of fresh is, Lee's will give it to you. They've been in business for 20 years and with excellent food and service, they have made their mark in Wichita.

Visited July 2013