“Good Visit”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The food was very good, especially the sweet and sour chicken and egg rolls. We enjoyed most of the food on the buffet. My wife and I were most impressed however by the excellent service and incredibly friendly staff. We will certainly be back.

3  Thank revbud72
There are newer reviews for Lee's Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I have a west-coast friend who will only eat at a Chinese restaurant that is no more than 25 miles from San Francisco. I'm sorry that he has never had the opportunity to eat at Lee's. Lee's is a long-time Wichita experience, and the reason for its longevity is obvious -- the quality, freshness, and taste of the food, along with the friendliest service in town. Everything is excellent, but if you are feeling a bit adventurous, ask for the Chinese menu and try ordering something a little different from it. A sure indicator that this is the Chinese restaurant to go to in Wichita is the fact that a great many local Chinese choose Lee's as the spot to come to.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Most important is the food and service were outstanding. Very friendly waitresses- kept making sure I had everything I needed and if everything was good. And my food was very good. Went in the evening for dinner so no buffet- but I knew that going into here by checking their web site. And I love the food ordered off the menu best anyway! Always hot, fresh, and LOTS. House special fried rice is excellent! And I went with sweet and sour chicken- which was perfectly done!!

Nothing fancy about the ambiance, but hey I'll take amazing Chinese food and service over ambiance any day.

Enjoyed this meal!

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

This was awesome food great service. I had the Lovers Shrimp.....yummy. Two different kind of shrimp, presentation was awesome

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Growing up there was a Chinese place in town that had the best sweet n sour chicken. That place closed when I was in high school. Until today I never came across that recipe again. The sauce was perfect and the chicken wasn't the generic chicken found on buffets and restaurants menus everywhere. It was crispy and tasted fresh and not like it was from a bag. I have looked for 20 years and thought I would never get that greatness I remembered as a child. We tried Lee's on a whim and I'm glad we did. I will be back just that one single menu item.

1  Thank fiveoraiders

Been to Lee's Chinese Restaurant? Share your experiences!